🔸️28🔸️

"I want this white bucket hat" 

"You can get it. You know you are super duper rich, right?"

"I know that and you know, I know something else too?"

"What??"

"You are super rich too, buy it for me." 

"We are here to buy jellies. You know how daddy asked appa to put limit on my credit card on both my company shares profit account and my modelling income account, also my pocket money is in one of my accounts and also what do you think about a little present for Daddy hwan??"

"So you can buy a gift for that little piece of blood clot but not for me?" 

"A gift for daddy hwan!! Didn't you hear?? Also with our money and don't talk about the baby like that" Yoongi warns while pointing a finger at him

"Still the reason was BAbY." 

Gguk said with a twisted mouth.

"And no, I'm not giving my money. You want to buy something then buy it yourself."

Gguk, being stubborn, still didn't accept that his sibling is coming.

He turns the other way huffing and went stomping his feet towards the jeep that was parked in front of the gas station.

Yoongi sighs, shaking his head. He gets the jellies for Hye from the aisle than something sweet for his parents and appa Chan. Sour patches for Daddy hwan.

Then he gets to the souvenir section and gets cute little wood carved cats and dogs paperweights for daddy hwan that he can put on his work table in his home office or original work place.

While picking cute wood carved mini animals he saw a beautifully carved paint brush pack, the price was reasonable so he added it to his little basket too. 

He saw a bunny wood carved paperweights slightly bigger than cats and dogs ones and got those too for his Alpha.

Matching bracelets for his parents too….

On the counter he saw through the glass door that His Alpha is standing against his jeep with a frown and a pout visible and arms crossed across his chest.

He giggles and picks up the bucket hat. He pays for everything and gets out of the store with his bags. He put them in the back with his other bag and went behind Gguk. Who is lost in his thoughts staring into nothing.

The omega puts the hat on his head and that makes the alpha jump. 

He turns and glares at the omega and picks the hat from his head. The omega giggles how fast the Alpha's mood changes.

"Wow!! Thank you so much" 

Gguk giggles and pecks his omega on the cheek. Gi smiles and pecks him on his scent gland. Shivers run down the Alpha's back because of the feather-like kiss.

"Don't start what you can't handle omega. We are not at home and also alone. So Behave."

Gguk whispers against his ear sternly.

Yoongi smiles mischievously but nods. Gguk also nods

"You got so many things and for whom??"

Gguk asked, eyeing multiple bags in the back 

"Nothing, just some snacks for everyone and little presents. You'll see when I'll give them these and they open it."

"Hmm, and you're telling me that you have a limit on your credit cards, /black/ cards."