🔸️20🔸️

Gguk was woken up by something furry tickling his face and light nudges on his chest. He slowly blinks his eyes trying to adjust the brightness in the room.

He looks down and smiles when he sees a white wolf standing right beside the couch head resting on his chest and looking at him finally waking up.

Gguk patts its head, slightly scratching the skin under the fur. Yoongi gets out of his hold and nudges his Alpha's side for him to get up already.

"Just a few minutes more Gi."

That said Gguk changes his position, laying on his side facing the backrest of the couch.

Yoongi is now watching his back, not liking it a bit. He puts his front paws on his back and starts bouncing on him.

"Gi~ ple..eas..e st..o.p, le..t ..m..e sl..e..e.p"

Yoongi didn't stop

"ok..ay.. I...'m uu...pp"

Yoongi stops and gets back to give his Alpha space to get up.

Gguk didn't get up. Yoongi looks at him for a while then his attention goes to Gguk's butt.

He smirks internally. He lightly lets his claws out and hits his paw at his butt.

Gguk suddenly sat up straight when the omega's claws pricked him. The nails are sharp but didn't tear the skin bcs thankfully Yoongi didn't even put force in his hit.

His hit will only cause a little bit of itch.

Gguk glares at him and Yoongi puts on his puppy eyes and jumps on the couch.

He sits between Gguk's legs, puts his two front paws on his alpha's chest and licks his face for an apology.

Gguk who is sitting on his one butt while rubbing the other one that got attacked with his hand, laid down by the weight of his omega.

His omega's wolf is bigger than Yoongi himself while Gguk's wolf is huge thanks to fraternal genes.

Gguk smiles by the licks and wraps both of his arms around his omega and pulls him on himself to calm him down but his tail is still wagging.

The omega is really way too excited to wander around in the forest with his own wolf too.

It's not his fault or Yoongi's both were wrapped in hectic schedules for a few months that they didn't get to fulfil the needs of their wolves.

Yoongi lays on his alpha's chest and nuzzles his neck, scenting him. Gguk lets him and his eyelids again drop bcs he has a soft soft wolf fur of his omega on him.

Yoongi sensed that Gguk's body is going lax again, he rolled his eyes annoyed and got up. He looks down at Gguk's face.

He got down a little bit and bounced on him with only his front paws and growls.

Gguk quickly opened his eyes and sat up. Yoongi gives him space.

"Sorry sorry I didn't want to but you are so soft, baby."

Gguk raises his hand to pat him but Yoongi gets back again.

/Hyungieeeee~./

Yoongi whines and Gguk can understand what Yoongi is saying perks of being a wolf himself.

"Sorry Gi, it's just so relaxing in here and now you are on me with your oh so soft fur. So it's not my fault that I'm getting sleepy."

/buttering./

Yoongi grumbles but still nuzzles his neck.

"No I'm not."

Gguk hugs his omega and lets out a sigh of content.