🔸️39🔸️

The alpha parked the car on the other side of the road in front of the vendor and got his wallet out from his pocket.

"Gi, you want to eat here or outside??"

"In the car, it's better. It might rain any moment."

The omega answered without looking up from his laptop, where he is studying the schedule for the exams that have changed and now is one week prior than the said date.

"Alright."

That said, Jungkook got out of the car before waiting for some waiter to come and get their order.

🔸️

"So what's the news??"

Gguk asked as he entered the car after placing the order.

"Nothing, it's true that the final date for exams has been changed and now it's 1 week prior than the original date."

"I swear that the universe hates me."

The alpha whined and dropped his head on Yoongi's shoulder and nuzzled his neck.

"Don't worry the professors cut out many of the topics from the course outline. You'll be just alright."

The younger tried to lighten up his alpha.

"What if the topics they took out are the ones that I've studied perfectly and now I have to study everything from the scratch,"

"Don't worry I'll help you and as for I know you know all the topics that are in the course outline. You'll do your best I know"

"I hope so~"

"You should have taken a little time out abroad and should have revised the topics you already know."

The omega slightly reprimanded him but also pats his head in consolation.

"Okay~ So where are the corndogs?? I'm hungry."

As if on cue his belly made a noise.

Gguk chuckled and kissed his cheek while getting up from his shoulder.

"They'll be delivered to us after they are done."

The alpha answered.

"Hye will be on his trip while we'll be taking exams. Aaaaahhh I'm jealous."

Yoongi just remembered that Hye was going on the trip for which his alpha persuaded his parents and the date for his trip falls in between their exams.

"Why would you day that?? Now I'm jealous too."

They vanted to each other for a while waiting for their order also Yoongi gave him a copy of his notes and exams schedule along with the new course outline. Which he photocopied from uni.

After almost 15 minutes they got their order and discussed their engagement ceremony and also about Uni which they have to attend tomorrow too.

🔸️

At home both of them are taking a little break from such a busy day and the self motivation is active for the upcoming day that'll also consume their energy to the fullest.

On the couch, Yoongi lays with his head on the armrest and legs in Gguk's lap. As promised, Gguk massages his sprained foot, humming a soothing tune under his breath.

"Is it still hurting??"

Gguk asked as the oil is almost absorbed by the skin.

Yoongi shakes his head, lost in thoughts.