🔸️38🔸️

A student glanced up from his phone, puzzled, as Jungkook carried Yoongi on his back, their affectionate exchange a stark contrast to the breakup post they'd seen earlier.

"Look at this nonsense they're posting again,"

he remarked to his friend, who simply nodded in agreement.

Others couldn't help but steal glances, though it wasn't anything unusual for them, always inseparable.

🔸️

"Kookie hyungie~ It's hurting again."

Yoongi whined.

"You shouldn't have run then but I understand why you ran like a scaredy cat."

Gguk chuckled but quickly pecked his cheek in apology when the omega whined again.

"Alright, Alright I'll massage it with oil this time and The pain will fly away like magic."

Yoongi giggles and tightens his hold on Gguk.

"Why's everyone keep lookin' at us?"

Yoongi murmured to his alpha, noting the attention from their peers.

Jungkook shrugged, genuinely unsure.

"I dunno..."

The omega leaned in, nuzzling against Gguk's neck, seeking comfort in their shared moment.

The couple wandered along their usual path, Jungkook's arms securely cradling Yoongi on his back.

"Please be careful, I don't wanna get bathed in mud."

Yoongi said as Gguk entered the courtyard. The soil is wet along with grass and they can slip.

"Don't worry and don't move."

Gguk reassured.

Yoongi hummed at that and again nuzzled his neck.

"I am craving some corn dogs, can we get some after uni."

The omega's voice was muffled by his neck

"Yes we can, kitten. Anything you want."

Gguk agrees and heads over to the bench that's hidden behind some trees and bushes.

Their friends are already there, laughing and talking among themselves, while looking at their phones.

There's a table attached to the bench, and it has some snacks scattered on it.

They also settle in, Yoongi perched beside him.

"What's got everyone in stitches?"

Curious, Gguk asks,

"Yoongi's dad is seriously awesome!"

Taehyung can hardly contain his giggles.

"I mean, I know that,"

Gguk responds,

"But what's the story?"

"Yeah, spill the beans."

Yoongi chimes in with a nod of agreement.

Namjoon, with his arm snugly around Jimin, grins.

"Just open up Twitter, you'll see."

Jimin, leaning into Namjoon, chuckles at something on his phone.

And both of them quickly open twitter to see what really is happening.

And they were stunned and amused.

🔶️