🔸️24🔸️

Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night in the same position as before, him still sitting and Gguk's head in lap with one arm around his waist and the other one between his knees. His face is snuggled in his belly.

The omega rubs his eyes and looks towards the clock, it's 12:30 am and all the lights are still on. They didn't even have dinner. 

He quietly lifts Gguk's head, the alpha whines at that but doesn't wake up. Yoongi stands up then places a cushion under his head so that his sleep doesn't get disturbed. 

The omega went towards the kitchen. He is too sleepy to cook something for both of them. So he just get the milk out of the fridge, adds some sugar in it, then heats it till it's lukewarm and the sugar dissolves.

He doesn't even know that Gguk made some extras that he put in the refrigerator but he's too sleepy to see anything that is not on the front.

Yoongi quickly drinks his glass and took the other one for his alpha. He put the glass on the table and then slightly shakes him to wake him up. 

"Alpha wake u-"

Yoongi was cut of with a yawn.

"Alpha wake up and drink this."

Yoongi again shakes him a little this time Gguk grunts but sit up still in his sleep and looks up at his omega with barely open eyes.

Yoongi smiles and hands him the glass of milk he prepared. He quickly took out some pain killers and give it to him so that his Alpha will not wake up with a headache his eyes are slightly swollen with how much he cried.

Gguk still half asleep took a sip of luke warm milk and sighs when the sweet and warm liquid wets his dry throat. Then he took the pain killers and gulped down the whole glass in one go. 

The alpha was going to lay down on the couch but Yoongi didn't let him.

"Alpha, Hyung, let's go upstairs and sleep in bed comfortably"

Gguk whines but still listens and stands up and stretches while yawning. He pecks Yoongi's cheek who is standing right beside him with an empty glass and blister pack of painkillers.

Yoongi smiles and pecks him on his cheek and stepped aside to let him get upstairs.

"Love you"

Yoongi said as he steps aside.

"Love you too"

Gguk replied still half asleep and went up stairs. 

Yoongi quickly rinsed the glasses, threw away the empty blister package and went upstairs with both of their phones but not before turning off the lights except one night bulb.

When Yoongi gets upstairs he quickly covers the windows with curtains that are thick and will not let any light in so they can sleep in.

Then he puts the phones on the night stands, gets under the covers and quickly cuddles with his alpha.

Gguk, still asleep, changes his position and faces his omega, instinctively wraps his arms around him securely and tangles both of their legs together. 

Yoongi who has his face snuggled in his alpha's neck inhales a lungful of his scent, sighs in content and falls asleep while scenting him.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

Gguk wakes up by the blaring alarm. He grunts and stretches his arm to pick up his phone and barely opens his eyes to set it off.

But the alarm was not ringing from his phone, it's Yoongi's and the phone was on the other side of the bed.