🔸️18🔸️

"Hyung at what time exactly we can wander in the forest, my omega is way too excited it needs an answer."

Yoongi questions while drying the coffee cups and putting them in place.

"After an hour would that be okay for you kitten."

"Yeah alright."

Yoongi shrugged and dried his hands.

"Okay okay!! Come here!! Quickly. It's here it's here"

The Omega quickly makes his way towards his Alpha wondering what makes him so excited.

The Alpha was half sitting and half laying on the couch resting his back against the armrest, one leg on the couch while the other one on the floor.

"Come here quickly, I have something to show you."

Gguk excitedly pats the space between his legs, opening his arms for him to come.
Yoongi smiles and sits between his alpha's legs, resting his back against the Alpha's front.

Gguk wraps one of his arms around his Omega and the omega cuddles into it.
Yoongi moves his head upwards seeing a wide bunny smile on his Alpha's face.

The excited scent of Alpha was all over the place making the entire environment happy and giddy.

"What got you so excited hyung? By the way, you look way too cute when you are excited."

Yoongi complimented and moved his hand to pinch his Alpha's cheeks.

"My cute bunny hyung"

Yoongi said and inhaled a lungful of the elder's happy scent.

"Okay okay."

Gguk swat his omega's hand blushing.

"Listen, I made something in NY with a friend when I was visiting with Appa Gyu and it just released and I want to show it to you and myself too because I didn't see the full thing too."

"What did you make??"

"You'll know it once I show you."

"Now I'm excited too. Let's get to it already"

Yoongi said buzzing with excitement because the things his Alpha ever made are out of his imagination.

This time it seems like a music video in which he thinks that his Alpha might have modelled or acted and that just increases his excitement.

"Okay okay, lets get it."

Gguk chanted, cheeks hurting from how wide he was smiling.

"I hope you like it."

The alpha said and kissed the back of his omega's head.

"I'm gonna love it, I'm sure of it. Now come on, let's get it."

"Yeah, let's get it."

Gguk laughed. As he was about to hit the play button Yoongi screeched, not a good type.

"Why is your head on.... Who's that... Charlie's shoulder? Hmm."
Yoongi squinted at the screen which was slightly dimmed.

"You just see it now?? and don't worry, it's nothing. I didn't do anything other than that and it's extremely and over 100% platonic. I assure you."

"It better be"

Yoongi threatens and then smiles again patting Gguk's arm to just play the video already.

Gguk hits the play button and they both attentively look at the screen which buffers for a second or two and the music starts.

"Stop!!"