🔸️35🔸️

At 7:15, they both visited their neighbour to make sure that everything's alright and after entertaining Minjun for some minutes they left for the company building.

At 7:35 am both are in the car on their way to the company's main building.

Gguk gets out of the car after they reach and goes on the other side to open the door for his omega who wished for the protocol, will surely get it.

He puts his arm around Gi's waist and tucks him to his side, Hyper aware of his surroundings.

Yoongi adjusts his white cotton shirt that reaches his mid thighs which he is wearing along with some khaki pants, while Jungkook is in his black cotton shirt and white shorts that reaches his knees.

The alpha didn't get ready formally because it's not his work day; he has to get 2 to 3  weeks off today from Appa Gyu and his Daddy according to the upcoming exams preparations.

The 2 weeks off his appa Gyu gave him he'll make sure that he'll also get them after the exams for some vacation with his omega.

A man comes out from the building and bows 90° in front of them and guides them inside. 

Yoongi smiles, giddy of getting the protocol he asked Daddy Hwan for. Smelling his omega's excitement from his scent, the alpha lightly squeezes him, happy to see his omega happy.

They both went inside as the other male guided them. 

A lineup of employees offers warm greetings as they both make their way inside, creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

The CEOs of the company already informed them the previous night that JeonMin's only omega will visit with his alpha Jungkook early and they should welcome him warmly.

Yoongi rarely visits the main building, only when the parents want to meet for something important or when his own alpha is there and forgets to take a break then Yoongi will come after being informed about his Ggukie's situation and feed him his handmade food and make him take a well deserved break.

The alpha's eyes crinkle with amusement as he watches his omega's cheeks tinted with a charming blush, a clear sign that the attention from the employees was indeed having its intended effect but that didn't fade the confidence he's radiating.

Jungkook knows being in the spotlight, whether on the ramp or amidst camera flashes, has enhanced his shy omega's ability to gracefully hold everyone's attention despite his underlying shyness that only he knows.

Suppressing his urge to pull his kitten closer, Gguk smiles and tightens his grip around the omega's waist. He is so proud of how the omega confidently shines in the spotlight, whether walking the runway or posing for various brands.

Gi, smiles at everyone and warmly greets the employees on the first floor as they make their ways to the elevator. He asked for such types of things sometimes just for fun and employees are always ready to please because even if only on rare occasions it's something that brightens up their day and a little break from their hectic work which they also enjoy. 

Also the alpha is here almost everyday but this time it's after one month that he enters the building due to being on a business tour, so he also greets everyone along the way warmly.

Once they are near the elevator an old beta lady comes towards them, all the employees have gone to work now that they warmly greet them.

She's the host of the JeonMin's company that used to greet the businessmen and accompany them through the building, ensuring a smooth and efficient entry. Now only when someone really important came then she accompanied them through the building.