🔸️32🔸️

Hwan and Chan are looking at their bandages mouth agape.

They didn't notice that DD came near them until both wailed at their ears being pulled.

"You both grew up too much that didn't even tell us beforehand, hmm? You both almost gave us a heart attack." 

DD said as she released their ears and smacked both of them on their bums.

Both of them said their sorrys in between their giggles and rubbing their ears.

In the meantime Gyu came back and threw his arms around both Gi and Gguk's shoulders and squeezed them both.

Chaos erupted as everyone bombarded the couple with questions, trying to comprehend the sudden revelation. 

Yoongi and Gguk, barely containing their laughter, held their ground.

After a few minutes when they couldn't control themselves anymore, laughter erupted throughout the room

The family members looked at them as if they had gone mad. 

After the couple catches their breath they tell them about the prank. Except Iseul and Hye, everyone else stood there bewildered.

"Well, your prank saved both of you from the marriage proposal your grandpa dropped on you."

Hwan said when the shock wore off and he sat on the couch with a sigh. Chan sat right beside him on the arm rest, throwing his arm over his mate's shoulder and pecking his head from the side.

Yoongi swoons watching them in love and wraps his arms around his alpha and squeezes the life out of him in excitement and giddiness. 

"Now, You mister Chatterbox Chameleon," 

DD started while pointing at Gyu.

Gyu gulped when including DD every person present in the living room looked at him. 

"Your tendency of half listening and spreading struck again."

Everyone except DD and Gyu went to sit on the couch and watch all the scene unfold.

Gyu shakes his head hearing the earful from his mother, listening from one ear and allowing it to pass through the other without retention..

"Yoonie, Kookie, what did both of you bring? You have so many bags."

Iseul asked the couple, who were snuggling against each other.

"Oh, I'll bring them out. I brought mini gifts and snacks." 

The omega stands up quickly and says while making his way towards the kitchen.

"Next time, listen carefully to what the other has to say. Understood??"

DD raises his eyebrow. 

Gyu nods. 

"I can't hear."

DD said sternly.

"Yes Mama."

Gyu said, face down.

The 'Mama' melted her heart.

"Baby, grow up. You're a father of 3 and will become a grandfather in the next 10 years."

Gguk chokes on air and Hye quickly gets him a glass of water.

Hwan, Iseul and Chan snicker from their spot. 

DD pats Gyu on his shoulder and goes to sit on the couch.

Gyu went to Iseul and pouted to him, putting his head on his shoulder. Iseul kisses his head and reassures him.

Yoongi came back in the meantime and opened the bags. Everyone got curious what they'd get.