🔸️34🔸️

Gguk puts Yoongi down on the bed and hovers over him. Just as the couple's lips met someone started banging on the door.

Disoriented and alarmed, they hurriedly pulled away from each other. Their moment was abruptly interrupted. 

The banging startled both of them, sending shivers down their spines.

The banging persisted, growing more urgent with each thud. Gguk quickly adjusted his clothes. 

"I'll see who it is."

Gguk pecks his omega and heads to open the door. 

But Yoongi also got dressed in his Alpha's shirt, his own shorts and followed his alpha to the door.

Yoongi quickly joins Gguk at the door who just opens it.

There stood their neighbour, tears streaming down his face, and his voice trembling with fear.

"Please, he.. help us! Minjun...Minjun is badly hurt!"

The couple's hearts sank as they heard those words. Without a second thought, they rushed out the door, following their distraught neighbour who was also pregnant.

As they arrived at their neighbour's house, they found the kid 'Minjun' in pain crying hysterically as the blood was flowing from his arm.

Gguk and Yoon, who had taken care of Minjun many times before, rushed to help him and quickly got to work.

Using their calm and steady hands to give him the right kind of first aid and gently tried to comfort him and eventually succeeded.

The little boy, nearly three years old, eventually fell asleep, exhausted from the ordeal, after receiving their care and comfort.

Gguk made a call to Minjun's father to update him on the situation after he put the sleeping baby on his parent's bed, while Yoon took care of the pregnant omega to make sure he felt better, ensuring he ate something and took his medicine, avoiding undue stress.

Leaving Minjun and his family, Gguk and Yoon returned home with a deep sense of satisfaction that they could help Minjun and his family, even though their moment together was interrupted.

🔶️

"Now I'm craving something sweet, fruits to be exact"

"I had some fruits in the fridge, You can make fruit salad for yourself and for me too."

Gguk's voice comes from the washroom along with water running in the faucet. He rushed towards the restroom as they entered the apartment.

Yoongi rubs his belly and heads to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

The omega's eyes glistened as he saw big yellow mangoes and peaches with green grapes also.

Ok, so Yoongi likes mangoes, tangerines too because of a health issue that led to avoiding heat-inducing foods, including mangoes, for nearly two years, Omega stayed away from them, even in winter he didn't go near eggs as if they were a plague.

But last winter the omega made a promise to himself he's going to eat as many mangoes as he can this summer  even if he die and to his word, Omega is now relishing the opportunity to enjoy the delicious fruit to the fullest.

He quickly gets to work and starts cutting the fruits. In the meantime, Gguk also joins him in the kitchen.

He gets two little bowls from the cabinet and smiles at how the omega is diligently cutting the cubes of fruits.

"Where do you want to eat?? On the balcony or on the couch in the living room??"

"Balcony, let's get there!!"
The omega exclaimed, excited as he was done mixing the fruits.