Ch35 ~Glimpse from past

Diclaimer: It is a loooooooong chapter

The man, dressed in golden sherwani, sitting on the wedding mandap. Though everything seemed blurred, anger was clearly visible on his face.. His hands fisted, nails digging deep into his palm. Jaws clenched in furry..

The women, dressed in a beautiful red lehenga, jewelleries giving a royal look, sitting beside the man.. Her moist eyes conveying a lot of emotions.. Her face devoid of any expression.. Not even a slight smile!

Man: Yeh shaadi mere liye sirf ek majboori hai.. Yeh shaadi tumhari zindagi ka sabse bura decision hoga..

Woman: Jo khud pyaar me sahi galat ka faisla na karpaaye.. Usse achhe bure decisions ke baare me bolne se pehle sochna chahiye..

Man: (holding the woman by her shoulders tightly) JISKE LIYE KISIKE LIFE SE ZYAADA APNA JEALOUSY MATTER KARTA HO.. WO MUJHE KUCHH NAA HI BOLE TO ACHHA HOGA.. YOU BETTER MIND IT..

Woman: Kaash..kaash tumhein mujhpe thoda sa bhi bharosa hota.. But you proved me.. Me tumhare liye kuchh bhi nahi..

Man: EXACTLY..tum mere liye kuchh bhi nahi..

A lone tear escaped from the woman's eyes. The man left her and went out of the room, slamming the door hard..

........

Karan woke up suddenly after the dream he saw.. The marriage, the hatred, the bride and groom.. Though the faces weren't clear.. But he felt as if he himself has witnessed the scene before.. He felt as if he was present during the time of the scene..

K: Yeh kaisa sapna tha.. Yeh dulha dulhan.. Aisa kyun laga jaise me dono ko jaanta hoon..

He thought for sometime but then shrugged of his thoughts. ..

K: Ooff. Karan shergil... Bachelor life me shaadi ke sapne.. Too dangerous..

He glanced at the clock. It was 5:30am.

K: Umm.. Abhi neend to aayegi nahi.. Bahar jaake hi ghoom leta hoon..

He got up from his bed and freshened up.. He went outside to enjoy the cool and calming wind.. Summer mornings are a bliss to watch! The sun rising in the beautiful sky, the darkness being conquered by the light once again, giving new hopes to millions... Symbolising that every problems would one day be solved.. The hardtime would be gone soon!

Karan smiled seeing the beauty of nature. He took deep breath inhaling the fragnance of the nature!

K: Mornings are bliss! Sahi me.. Nature are best healer.. Healer se yaad aaya.. Meri healer to soo rahi hai.. Oofff.. Monami.. Kab sikhegi yeh jaldi uthna.. Waise.. Me hi jaake utha doon to? Good idea!!!

Karan gave an evil smirk and went to wake Monami.. He went to her room and as always, she didn't lock the door!

K: Duniya idhar ki udhar hojaaye. Par yeh ladki kabhi darwaaza band nahi karegi..

He went near her bed and shook her..

K: Monami... Monami... Utho...

Mo: (in sleepy tone) aa.. Kya hai.. Sone do na..

K: Monami yaar utho na..

Mo: Karan please sone do..

K: Rani sahiba

Mo: Khadoos shergil!

K: (in mind) Uff.. Yeh ladki nahi sudhregi..

He took the water jug from the side table and splashed water on her face..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें