Chapter 4: Hunter vs. Hunted

[Pov: none]

Slamming his cane against the princes blade, the hunter growls a bit. Sparks fly off the weapons before the prince slips, losing his stance. The hunter taking advantage of his new opening, slams the cane against the princes head causing said prince to collapse onto the floor, blood pouring out of a blunt wound.

Haru: Damnit Kiba, did you have to fight me?

Kiba: *coughing* I'm... sorry Haru... President's orders...

Haru: President? Who's this president...

Kiba: I... cannot say..

Haru: Come on Kiba, we're friends... I don't wanna fight, I wanna know why I have a hit on me...

Kiba doesn't respond, instead he grabs his sword and jumps up, surprising the hunter and getting a nice clean cut on said hunter.

Haru gasps in shock before shaking his head. He's had worse hits, he was just caught off guard. Before a second could pass, the two forces clash, sparks flying off each others blades. Kiba then begins to do a downward slice, Haru takes advantage of this opening by slamming his leg into Kiba's side, an audible and sickening snap is heard as Kiba yells, grabbing his ribcage and falling to the floor, gasping for air like a fish out of water.

Haru: Shit..

Haru drops to his knees and grabs the prince, holding him up so he can breath.

Kiba: H-Haru... still helping me... even after I attacked you...?

Haru: Be glad I'm not like most idiots, there's a bigger picture here... I must see it all.

Kiba: Well... if you wanna... then duck...

Haru: What?

Before Haru could react, a red gauntlet slams into Haru's cheek, sending him right into a street lamp. The hunter grunts in pain before getting up and looking at his attacker.

Haru: Issei?

Issei: Haru! What the fuck did you do to Kiba?!

Haru: Self defense dumbass! I didn't mean to hurt him that bad!

???: Ara ara~ such a handsome thing, and powerful too? I might just keep you to myself~.

A seductive voice rang out, one that caused Haru to shiver at.

???: Enough Akeno, remember the mission.

Akeno: *giggles* Okay Rias~

Rias: Haru Vextra! Under orders of Sirzechs Lucifer, you are to come with us!

Haru: Oh come the fuck...

Haru facepalms as he sighs

Haru: Who the fuck are you?!

Rias: I am Rias Gremory, heir to the Gremory name.

Haru: Who the fuck are the Gremory's?

Rias: A pillar of devils. A family so to say.

Ddraig: O' hunter, you are in grave danger. Not only are you under-geared, but completely surrounded.

Haru: I've gotten through worse, I had to fight my way out of a hospital with nothing but a scalpel. Damn beasts...

Despite Ddraig being in the hunters mind, Haru could tell the dragon shivered, scared out of his mind.

Ddraig: I can help O' hunter, I must communicate though with my host.

Haru: Be quick...

Haru stares at the group in front of him. He knew most of them here.

Kiba, the prince of Kuoh