S2, C17: Crimson Fangs, and Skarlet Skies

A crow flies up to a bush, landing on it. Its small body hops on the leaves before the bush begins to move, scaring the creature off. The leaves rustle before a head pops into frame. The bush, now revealed to be a ghillie suit, moves out of frame. A radio cracks to life.

Wolf: "All callsigns, check in." His familiar voice comes out, commanding as ever.

1-2: "1-2, sneaking up to the facility. This suit is suffocating me."

Wolf: "Deal with it for a bit longer."

1-3: "1-3 in, I'm in position. You boys are slow." A feminine voice reports in, with a seductive tease.

1-4: "1-4 in, somebody shut up the woman, over." A robotic voice comes out in a condescending tone.

1-3: "Don't play like that, 1-4." 1-3 comes out, offended.

Wolf: "Crimson Actual cutting in. Save the arguing for off-comms. 1-4, how's it looking on the inside?"

The camera zooms through the forest, and through a wall, leading into a large warehouse-like structure, full of soldiers in a pink-black outfit, before stopping on one soldier, a normal looking man. Though, instead of a balaclava, a metallic mask dons his face.

1-4: "Low security. No way you can get in without a disguise, though. VIP is not in building though. But it seems they're preparing for her to come any time now."

Wolf: "Copy 1-4. 1-2, report."

1-2: "I've reached location." The person in the ghillie suit slips out of it, most of his body is nude, besides a pair of underwear and holsters, along with a harness, and what looks to be a metallic bandana with wires on his head leading to a respirator, connected to his neck. "It's completely empty up here, though I'm seeing some serious reinforcements on the floor."

Wolf: "I'm in one of those trucks, do not engage until told so. Until then, provide recon."

1-2: "Copy Actual." 1-2 Then holds his hands out as a rifle materializes in his grasp as he looks down the scope. Little pings cover the opposing soldiers, letting the others see their positions on their optic devices.

Wolf: "1-3."

1-3: "Don't you worry, hun. Just bringing down some SAMs and preparing for our extraction."

Wolf: "Good."

1-3: "What about you hun? Where's your position." The camera zooms out of range from the facility to a convoy if trucks in a nearby mountain. Inside one of the trucks was a hoard of boxes, and inside one of those boxes, is Wolf.

Wolf: "Don't you worry about me. I won't get.. card-bored." Various groans come from his Codex, causing him to chuckle. "We're probably at least 12 klicks away, you all have time to relax. Just clear a place for me."

1-2: "Make another joke like that, and I swear to Stalin-" 1-2's Russian accent roughens up, causing Wolf to laugh again. "You tell us to take the mission seriously, yet you crack jokes."

Wolf: "Fine, fine. Permission to make fun of me."

1-3: "I'll take you up on that."

1-2: "Enough. I see the convoy."

Wolf: "Copy, Crimson Actual, preparing for incursion."

The convoy of trucks bounce along the torn up pathway leading into the warehouse, Wolf grasps a MK23 Socom, screwing on a suppressor and holding it up to his face. The trucks engines shut down and soldiers open up the back of the truck. One by one the boxes are taken out of the back, until the box Wolf is in is last. They slowly drag him out. The two who drag him out are revealed to be 1-4 and 1-3. They put him on a trolly and roll him inside the warehouse.