Chapter 6: El pollo hombre

Location: ORC Clubroom

Riser walks in to hug Rias, but Rias steps to the side, causing Riser to hit the wall. This causes Haru to laugh.

Haru: "Nice job bonfire."

Riser stands up and looks at the Hunter

Riser: "And who are you? A human making fin of the great Riser Phenex"

Haru: "Nice to meet you too devil scum"

The ORC all look to the side with Grayfia and Riser looking offended.

Riser: "Devil scum? Me? Don't make me laugh you pathetic hum-"

Before Riser could finish his sentence, Haru had slammed the Phenex into the wall with a simple kick.

Haru: "Choose your words carefully devil, today's not a good day to piss me off. I am not afraid to tear you apart."

Grayfia: "Now Haru, that wouldn't be good for current affairs."

Haru: "Mrs. Grayfia, I hold no hate against you personally. You have not harmed me in any way.. yet, but when matters like this happen. They need to be dealt with professionally."

Grayfia: "That is understandable O' hunter, but please, you must make friends with the faction. Not only for your sake, but for devils sake as well."

Riser: "What does the mighty Grayfia mean?"

Grayfia: "Mr. Phenex, Mr. Vextra here is a hunter, and as devils we must have him allied with us, not against us."

Riser: "A hunter? Riser can easily defeat this... hunter. Look at him, the hunter is nothing but skin and bone."

Issei: "Yet he kicked your ass into a wall."

Riser: "Quiet lowborn."

Haru: "I am so done with these idiots..."

The Hunter then turns to the door and begins to open it, but as he does a pillar of fire erupts the hunter.

Issei: "Oh shit"

Kiba: "Uh oh.."

Grayfia: "Riser!"

Riser lowers his hand. "Riser will not be made fun of by a lowborn like him, what happened was an..'accident'..."

Grayfia: "You idiot! You have no idea what you've done!"

Grayfias' unnatural reaction scared most of the ORC. Koneko looks on in shock, Issei yells at Riser, Kiba covers his mouth, Asia tears up a bit and Akeno looks on uneasily. Rias was nowhere to be found.

Riser: "Riser does not regret his decision." Riser puts on a proud look.

Haru: "You should, Bonfire..." Harus voice echoes throughout the clubhouse, quieting everyone immediately.

Riser: "H-how... I killed you!"

Haru: "Don't you know? You can't kill death..." Haru steps out of the pillar of flame, donned in his hunters garb. Whatever flesh that was on his skin had bubbled up with blisters, or completely burnt off. Harus skull is seen from his lower jaw. The ORC all collectively gag and look away from The Hunter, Grayfia covers her mouth.

Riser: "How are you still walking.."

Haru: "That does not matter Phenex, what should matter though is you running for your life." Harus voice had changed. It held power, a power that made even Grayfia shiver in fear.

Grayfia: "Who.. are you?"

Haru..?: "It does not matter Ms. Grayfia."

Rias walks up next to her peerage. "You should leave, Riser."