Chapter 7: Training the devils *Day 1*

Location locked: Vextra household

Rias and Haru are seen still holding each other, clinging onto each other like if they let go, they'll die. Dry tears line their faces as the sound of their breathing fills the dark, empty room. The scarlet haired devil grasps the hunters body and lays down with him, she lays her head on his scarred chest. She can feel his heart softly beating, the soothing rhythm making her eyes feel heavy. Haru runs his hand up and down her smooth back, the rhythm of which coming naturally. The duo didn't exchange words for some time before a magic circle appears in the hunters room, Haru groans a bit.

Akeno: "Prez- ara, ara.. what's going on her-" Akeno trails off after the duo look at her, their eyes red and puffy as if they had cried for hours on end. "Ara, forgive me. Bad time?"

Haru: "What does it matter... you all know where I live anyways, so privacy doesn't matter..." The hunter sits up with Rias clinging onto him like a lost puppy.

Rias: "What is it Akeno?" Rias clears her throat, hiding her shaky voice.

Akeno: "Well, I just came to remind you about training for the rating game..." The black haired devil looks down. "Though it appears I came at a bad time. Forgive me."

Haru: "All's forgiven. Next time, knock." Haru spoke in a monotone voice.

Akeno: "Hai.." She turns away.

Rias: "Training starts in the morning"

Akeno: "Hai." Akeno walks through the magic circle again.

Haru just huffs and looks down at the pile of clothing on the floor.

Haru: "Why exactly are we nude?"

Rias: "Oh, sorry.. Asia couldn't fully heal you, her magical capabilities aren't high enough to.. heal what Riser did.."

Riser...

Risers name echoes in the hunters head for a minute. Rage fills the hunters body.

Haru: "Training you say?"

Rias: "Huh?"

Haru: "I'll help..."

Rias: "Wait, you don't have to-"

Haru: "Enough, woman. I'm helping. I'm going to teach you and your band of misfit lunatics how to fight the way a hunter does. We'll start tomorrow."

Rias sweatdrops as she lets out a scared "Hai"

Haru then lays back down in bed with Rias staring off. Least until the hunter grabs the crimson haired devil and pulls her into bed with him, with Rias letting out a surprised yelp.

~meanwhile~

A man garbed in a beast hide cloak is seen in an abandoned church in an abandoned town. A beast stalks up to the man, slowly... quietly... only for the man to turn around and stare at it, causing the beast to whimper and bow down to him, like a scared puppy.

The man just crouches down and rubs the beasts head. "I'm tired of this town.. I'm sure you are too, beasty? Don't you worry.. we'll have some fun terrorizing a lot of people soon.. the hunt won't stop us, and neither will Flora..."

The figure looks up, his beast-like eyes glisten in the moonlight.

~Location: Yharnam~

Haru is seen walking down the streets of the gothic town, his boots hitting the stone floor, the noise echoing throughout the street. Though, about halfway through a baby crying is heard. The night is early, so it's not unnatural to hear children crying. Haru turns his head, though as he does, he sees a beast diving through a window. The cries go from screams, to silence. The hunters eyes widen as he backs off. He rips his mask off and vomits. The hunter curses the town and its beastly inhabitants before wiping his mouth. His shaky breathing complimenting the echoing sound of bones being snacked on. When it goes quiet, the hunter looks up. Only to be complimented with a beast tackling him.