Seperated

As their kiss deepens, she wrapped her legs around his waist sitting in his lap.
He caressed her bare back, through the end of her white shirt.
He moved his lips from hers and onto her neck just behind her ear.
She let out a moan, and he did it again. This time sucking on her neck.
"Henry..." she moaned again
He met her eyes with a smile "that's the first time you said my name in a while."
She returned the smile "I wish I could say it more, but...." he pressed his finger to her mouth.
"I know..." then he kissed her once more.
As he guided her to the floor, holding her head and the end of her back.
He placed her onto the floor gently looking down at her, his blond curly hair touching her forehead.
Their eyes met and it seemed like time stopped.
"Are you sure you want to....." she began
He leaned in to kiss her, silencing her doubts.
Then he said to her sincerely "I've desired you, for so long. Do you not know that?"
She let a tear slide down her cheek and onto her neck.
"No....I didn't"
He smirked as he wiped the tear away "now you know..."

She lifted her head up and caressed his face kissing him hard.. then laid back down.
"Show me." She said to him biting her lip.
He smiled and leaned down, there bodies clashed together as he continued to kiss her neck.
His frame laid between her legs and her arms wrapped around his neck once again.
After a while of kissing and caressing one another, he started slowly grinding in between her legs, becoming even more aroused.
He cupped her breast and he started to groan.
"Elizabeth... "
She wrapped her legs around his waist, becoming wet with anticipation.
"Henry....."
He lifted up his upper body weight to gaze at her.
She smiled, he smiled back.
Then she began to lift up her shirt, slowly revealing her bra. Letting her legs fall to the side.
He kneeled on the ground and began to unbutton his shirt as well.
She sat up and peeled away his shirt, revealing his chest.
They kissed and embraced one another.
His hand slipping under her bra strap on her back. There kiss deepening, both eagerly wanting more and more.

But before they could continue revealing parts of themselves to one another.
Two flashlights landed on them, their
kiss broke.
Both of their faces paused in shock.
Papa climbed down the stairs "so this is why you two were not at your stations today."
They both stood up and put their shirts back on in unison.

Papa stared at both of them "I am very disappointed with you both."

He looked back at the guards "take them.."

Each of the guards took each of their arms and tore the couple from each other.
"Henry!" Elizabeth screamed
"Elizabeth!" He screamed back.
Then he saw her get injected with a sedative, she fell limp in the guards arms. And Henry's Anger grew. His piercing blue eyes stared through this eyebrows.
As the guard restraining him attempted to do the same to him. He lifted him away into the light bulb above him.
Causing sparks to fly throughout the room.
Then he stretched his arm toward the guard trying to drag Elizabeth away up the stairs.
His fingers curved as he attempted to force choke the man.

Papa snuck up to the unconscious guard and grasped the syringe.
Once behind Henry, he plunged the needle into his neck. Causing him to release his grip on the guard and fall onto the ground.

Papa looked down at One and spoke to the remaining guard holding his daughter.
"Call for back up, I have other plans for him. "
The guard nodded with his hand on his neck breathless " yes sir."
........................................................
Thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter.
Comment you opinions down below ;)