The Soitera

One slowly opened his eyes, he could not quite make out where he was.
His vision was still in a blur and his eyes were still heavy.
No matter how hard he tried, the threat of falling into slumber was still present.

Her face suddenly appeared in his minds eye. That alone motivated him to fight against his original instinct to succumb to the drugs injected into his blood stream.

As he lay there he wondered where she was in the facility and if she was okay.
He refrained away from worrying about her as that did not  help him to keep his mind clear. To focus on solutions to their predicament.

Though avoiding actively worrying about her. He still felt uneasy not knowing if she was okay.

One looked down at his hands and found that he was restrained once again. His hands turned into fists, not only in anger but in frustration.

Then the door opened, Papa walked in with a metal suitcase in his hand.
Their eyes locked, as Papa sat down and began to speak.
"I did not want to have to do this but, you killed an officer. You have become a threat, and I cannot tolerate that."
Then he brought the suitcase onto his lap and snapped the locks back, opening it. Revealing a syringe and a small chip beside it, placed delicately into the suitcase.
One knew what this was....he has heard of it so many times.

Soitera

As Papa assembled the tiny chip into the syringe via sharp clippers to grip it with.

One's breathing started to accelerate, knowing he was powerless to stop this.

Papa looked at him easy on the eyes, as he dampened a cotton ball with alcohol.
"It will be okay, you will get used to it."
he pulled Ones chin toward him, and dampened the spot of injection on his neck.

Papa grabbed the syringe from the metal tray filled with alcohol to cleanse.
Wiped off the excess liquid with a clean cloth.

As he started to press the syringe into his neck, One muttered in objection ."No..."
...........................................................
Thank you for reading, I'll see you in the next chapter
Please do tell me what you think about the chapter in the comments below.