Break Free

As they slept, his arm outstretched providing her with a place to cradle her head from the hard ground..
Their naked bodies exposed to the cold air, they huddled together for warmth.

She nuzzled against his chest, calmed by his heartbeat against her ear. His chin rested on top of her head, as his  other hand cradled his head as well.
Her leg lifted across his, her heel rested on his buttocks.
His eyes slowly opened, he looked down at her with an all to familiar smirk.

Even though it was slightly uncomfortable where they laid, he did not want to move.
Her eyes opened and she looked up at him yawning.

"I could get used to waking up to that face everyday."
They both laughed

He kissed her forehead as his hand stroked her back.
"I want to break free of this place, just you and me."
She smiled happy with the idea, but then reality sat in.
"How...?" She asked.
Their eyes met then he spoke "With the soitera in my neck there is no way for us to fight back, to leave of our own accord."

She sat up "How do we get that device out of your neck?"
He sat up next to her and said "you'll have to pull it out, with your telekinesis."

She stood up and picked up her clothes pulling them on one by one as he sat there and watched. His eyes paused at the parts of her that excited him.

"I wish this night didn't have to end..." he said to her
She looked back with a smile "I feel the same way, but today we break free."

He raised an eyebrow "so you'll do it."
She nodded "yes, you and I deserve so much more than this."
He stood up smiling at her placing his thumb on her lips pulling back her bottom lip to reveal her pearly white lower teeth.
"I agree.."

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "We will have to move fast, we don't have much time before everyone wakes."

He nodded and quickly got dressed, as she continued to view him doing so.

Once fully dressed he pulled his belt out of the rings around his pants.
He looked up at her, his ruffled hair covering one eye.
"I'm ready..."

He sat there his back turned toward the shelf.
He looked up at her, "don't worry you can't hurt me more than they already have.."

She nodded as he turned his head away from her revealing the bump on his neck.

She slowly raised her hand toward him, her fingers arched toward her palm. Focusing on her target, putting all her energy into it.

He jerked in pain as he let out small muffled whimpers.
Once the chip loosened from his flesh it flung across the closet landing near the wall in front of him.
Clacking onto the floor leaving a trail of smeared blood behind it.
He stood up as he held his bleeding neck and walked toward it crouching down to hold it.

Once he had the soitera in his hands he said
"Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble."
He looked back at her "thank you..."
......................................................................
Thanks For Reading