Sexual Urge

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he grabbed onto her thighs lifting her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist.
They interlocked in a deep kiss eventually letting each other breathe heavily near each others mouths. All was forgiven, all was understood.

He placed her down at the edge of sink, kissing her neck. His erect penis rubbing against her, she gripped his waist closer to her wanting more.
"Henry.." she moaned "I want you inside of me."
He lifted his lips from her neck looking at her with his ocean eyes.
He groaned "I want to be inside you."

He lifted her from the sink and released her. They stood there in the dim light of the closet, removing each other's clothes.

They stopped at their underwear wanting to savor peeling it off to reveal their naked form.

She looked down at her bra and back to him. She turned gesturing him to assist taking it off.

He wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck once more. She arched her head back onto his left shoulder.

"Henry, stop teasing me" she moaned.
He whispered into her ear, his voice slightly muffled.
"It's the best part.."

She looked back at him with a smile as he started to unclip her bra. She helped by pulling down the straps.
He parted the last clip holding it all together. She released it as he pulled her straps down her arms.
The bra dropped onto the floor.
She turned around and they wrapped their arms around each other closing the gap between them.
Skin to skin.....
Then he kneeled down looking at her panties. Looking up at her as he slowly slid them down.

He looked upon her naked body in awe.
Standing up face to face with a smile.
" you're beautiful..."
She kissed him and replied "my turn..."

His smirk grew as she placed a hand on his torso.
She lifted down his boxers slowly teasing him.
She had to lift over his hard on to reveal it. His boxers weren't doing him justice.
His boxers fell to his feet, he shifted them away the moment they landed.
There they both stood naked, the most exposed either of them have ever been.

They clashed together making out passionately as their loins were on fire.

They both kneeled onto the tile their lips still locked together.

He lead her down onto the floor, her back pressed onto the chilling tile. Her hands ruffled into his hair.

His blond hair fell onto her forehead as he looked down at her. His body hovering between her legs.

He held his upper body weight with one arm as he shifted his erection near her entrance.

Their eyes locked as they made sexual contact. The tip slowly inserted inside her, she took a sharp breath and arched back.

"Henry..."
She could feel him slowly inserting more and more of himself inside of her. He was careful to not hurt her.

He felt the pressure on him inside of her, lifting his head up. Slowly closing his eyes savoring the moment.
He groaned deeply, feeling the waves of pleasure overcoming him.

Once he was fully inside her, her moans lingered.
With every thrust they exclaimed in ecstasy together.
"Elizabeth..." he moaned in her ear as he was near. His palm to her bare breast loving the feeling it brought him.
He looked down at her, she looked up at him as they orgasmed in unison.
.......................................................
Woah a bit steamy there if I do say so myself. Please let me know your opinions in the comments.