The Beginning of The End 

They sat there in the closet as she put pressure on his wound with a clean cloth.
"The bleeding has begun to stop.." Elizabeth said to him.
He looked down at the floor contemplating his next steps.
He knew deep down that his true intentions weren't just to escape but to exact vengeance on those who forced him to live this dreary life.

He knew that Elizabeth could not be privy to the details of how they escaped. Because it was going to be bloody.
Her father is target number one. He will not spare him. Since he was the perpetrator of his suffering.

As she stood up and walked to the sink turning on the faucet, washing all the blood away.
He looked around the closet, his eyes spotted a bottle of chloroform next to some folded cloths.

"It's the only way...." he thought to himself.
He felt guilty for even thinking about it.
But he did not want her to witness the murder that will ensue as soon as he leaves this room.

So he secretly Split some of the chloroform onto a cloth and made his way toward her.

He wrapped one arm around her waist as she turned off the faucet.
She smiled and leaned back into his shoulder, looking up at him.
Finding a pained look to be on his face.
He whispered into her ear .
"I'm sorry....." as he placed the tainted cloth onto her face. Her eyes widened in shock holding onto his wrist attempting to remove it muffled cries could be heard as her tears fell.
She fell Into his arms succumbing to it. He swooped her up and gently placed her onto the floor.

"Henry...." she whimpered looking up at him with tears in her heavy eyes.
He cupped her cheek "don't worry we will be out of here soon, just rest."

Once she was unconscious, he made his way down the hall to Papa's office.
..............................................................
Thanks for reading