Exile

He caught her tear with his thumb, as she turned away from him.
Whimpering while he groaned deeply.
He never took his gaze off her, "I know you're scared, I was once scared too."

She met his eyes as the once familiar smirk appeared on his face, tainted by the innocent blood smeared onto his skin.

"I know what it's like to be different, to be alone." He continued, his smirk turned into a sinister smile.

"You and I can be truly alone, together." He brushed her cheek with his hand.

He turned away walking toward the middle of the room.

"You and you alone are the exception to all this death" he said with a low rough tone.

"I want you to understand that this outcome was inevitable." He looked back at her
"Necessary for our future."

She was startled by his words, what possible future was he planning.

He walked toward her slowly and then lifted up her chin.

She looked straight at him with tears emitting from her eyes.

"You manipulated me! She exclaimed.

He lowered his eyebrows, offended by her words.

"Manipulated you, no I saved you. You are a prisoner here, just like me..."

"To your papa you are nothing more than an animal a monster a lab rat to be tamed but the truth Elizabeth, the truth is just the opposite."

"If you come with me for the first time in your life, you will be free."
"Imagine what we could do together...." he took her hands in his.

"We could reshape the world, remake it however we see fit.."
"Join me..."

She took a moment and kissed him, savoring the last time she would touch his lips. He smiled in response as she caressed his face.
"Is that a yes?" He eagerly asked
She let her tears fall and responded.
"No."
She lifted her arm against him shouting
as he crashed into the mirror and fell onto the floor with a thud.

He then pushed himself up and stared at her fiercely. She looked upon him with disgust even though she still loved him.

He stood up and walked toward her, she did the same.
"It didn't have to be like this." He said with a wounded heart. As a lonesome tear hit his cheek.
"You're right it didn't but due to your actions, it  now has to!"

He angrily lifted his hand up at her, "you will regret this." The wound from her rejection bleeding through.

The lights flickered rapidly as they stood there, using there powers against one another.

He started lifting up in the air by her power alone. He looked at her with shock, as he continued trying to use his powers.

She screamed as she launched him across the room, crashing into the mirror landing flat onto the wall of the other room.

He jerked his limbs trying to escape the sheer force of her power.

The lights burnt out and they were left in the darkness.

She slowly walked toward him as he looked back at her with awe.

"You have chosen you're fate by ruthlessly killing innocent children. Now I have to choose mine!"
He grunted trying to lift himself off the wall his face red from the strain.
"I won't kill you, but I will send you somewhere you can never harm anyone again!"

She lifted her hand up once more screaming.

He looked down at the particles of him ascending away from him.
The searing pain he felt in that moment was unmatched.
He lifted his head up and screamed at the top of his lungs.
And his body melted away into a portal. A portal she hopes he never has the means to escape from.

The portal emitted a dark red light with dark wet vines slithering inside it. The entrance was webbed and wet as well.

The sound of it echoed through the room and she felt heartache but also relief.

She turned away from the portal and walked inside the hall arching down and grabbing a flashlight from one of the dead guards on the floor. She made her way to her fathers office,and started to search for her file frantically, she was scared and wanted to leave the lab as soon as possible.
In the last cabinet she found it and took it.

She also found a map of the lab, she would need that to escape.

As she made her way out of the facility, anxiety took over, she had never been out on her own and she was scared.

She was at the door to the outside and she could hear what sounded like rain.

She took the plunge and pushed opened the door. As she took her first steps outside the facility.
She smiled enjoying the rain and her freedom.
...........................................................,,................
Thank you for reading this far, I worked hard on this fic there's a sequel on the horizon now so look out for that.