1: I hate her so much it hurts

It's raining papers again...

Papers appear above the head of the engineers and staff inside the engineering department. Falling dramatically on the floor, empty chairs and tables.

"Can't you really do your job properly?!" And that's the most dramatic person of all. The 28 year old architect who clearly has a problem with their 26 year old engineer.

Everyday, in every project Sana will find a way, a reason to get mad at Tzuyu and to justify her hostile actions towards the younger.

All of the staff scrambles to get their earphones. They don't wanna hear Sana's scream again. Not on Monday morning when they are still cursing the weekend for ending too fast.

"We're almost done with our design. You can't just make a huge column appear out of nowhere!"

Tzuyu never fights back though. She stands from her white swivel chair and picks up the scattered papers on the floor. Her friend, Chaeyoung, joins her to clean up the mess.

"Are you deaf?!"

Tzuyu ignores her.

The staff are already used to Sana's behavior, but they still wonder what happened between the two women. They used to be close friends, best friends even. Sana stopped entertaining male engineers and employees since Tzuyu was hired in the company three years ago.

Then one day they stopped eating lunch together, they stopped talking. Tzuyu moved out from their shared apartment, their colleagues found out after they had a company dinner. The two went home and walked in different directions.

"You're really rude. Why don't you—"

"Sana.." Jihyo sighs, carrying a stack of papers in her arm, walking fast enough to stop the 7th world war in their company. "Go back to your office, stop going here to start a fight."

"But Tzuyu is—"

"Yeah yeah. Tzuyu is lazy, rude, insensitive and disrespectful." Jihyo repeats Sana's line whenever she goes to the 3rd floor of the building to start a war with the engineer. "Now, go back to your office and I need the design tomorrow. Okay?"

"No. You don't understand. She put a huge column in the middle of the building. Now we have to—"

"Alright. Discuss that in the meeting later. Go go." Jihyo uses her free hand to push Sana away from Tzuyu.

"Aish." Sana lets the project manager push her. "We're not done, Tzuyu!" She shouts before Jihyo closes the glass door in front of her face.

Sana shows an angry face at the project manager. Jihyo shakes her head and moves her hand telling her to get lost.

"Thank you for having the patience this Monday morning. Are you okay?"

"I am."

"I'll buy you coffee later." Jihyo offers apologetically.

"You don't have—"

"I will!" Jihyo waves her hand and leaves. She feels guilty and ashamed everytime Sana does her tantrum in front of everyone.

She's been friends with the spoiled brat since they were kids. Sana was a cheerful and kind kid, she still is. She only acts like a dragon to Tzuyu since the engineer moved out of their shared apartment.

"She didn't even wait for me to get back home before she moved out! She just posted this stupid note on the fridge. And left this stupid 3 month rent. Did she think I don't have money to pay the rent by myself?!"

Sana called her saying there's an emergency in her house. Jihyo drove, almost beating a red light, just to find out that her emergency was Tzuyu was gone with all of her belongings.