23: We're better

Sana: 🍺?

Momo: 👍🏼

"So you and Tzuyu fought."

"She dated a freaking model."

"So? You dated assholes and Tzuyu still dates you."

Sana doesn't appreciate the truth from her office friend. She rests her chin on her palm while drawing circles on the water droplets on her glass.

She dated assholes while Tzuyu dated models and smart people? Pfft.

"Did you guys fight over some past relationships?" Momo tries to sound interested to hide her boredom. Her patience is running thin on their company's newest couple, the two have been fighting over small things since they started having feelings for each other, which is years ago.

"No. She hates me." Sana chugs the beer. "I don't know how to make our relationship work. She's difficult. Everything is hard. I don't understand her." Sana rants after emptying her glass. "She always gets mad."

"After all those practice relationships, you still don't know what to do?" Momo tries to crack a joke but gets a glare instead. She frowns and says, "That's your third glass, Sana. That's your last."

"Can I have another glass, mother?" The architect asks, full of sarcasm. "I just want to forget."

"An empty glass, yeah. You will only get a headache tomorrow but you will still remember her." Momo says, her eyes quickly move to her phone on the table when it lights up. She grabs it and puts it face down. "Don't you want to reconcile faster this time?"

Sana saw how Momo held back a smile because of the message she got. "I like her." She stares at the glass, looking so heartbroken. Though Momo doesn't think their problem is that serious.

"Have you told her?"

"No. I don't wanna hurt myself." She sighs again.

"What? I don't know if you're playing stupid or you are actually stupid."

"Of course I want to hear—"

"You know what? Just tell her. Tell Tzuyu you love her and get over this drama. This isn't even as complicated as it seems to be. You're just not honest with each other!"

"Why are you mad?"

"Because you're both stupid." Momo straightens her back and crosses her arms above her chest. "You might as well throw your brain if you're not gonna use it."

"Who says I have a brain?" Sana says dejectedly.

"Goodness. Have you kissed? Be honest with me."

"We did. Twice."

"You kissed. You probably have touched each other and—"

"We don't. We never had sex. If that's what you're asking. Tzuyu can't do it because she doesn't like me."

"I can't believe what I just heard..."

"I just had coffee with Patrick. And you know him. He is married. Then she started—"

"I knew it." Momo nods while holding her chin. "Don't use that married card. Mistresses exist."

"You're ridiculous!" Sana is ready to throw hands, she adds, "I won't flirt with a married man!"

"I told you way before right? Don't get involved in anyone other than Tzuyu." And if Nayeon finds out it will be a big problem. Momo continues inwardly.

"But what's wrong with accepting coffee? Now that we're dating, I can't talk to other people anymore?"

"What will you feel if you see Tzuyu having coffee with Elkie?"