7: Sorry.. Sorry.. Sorry..

It's all for show and they both know it. It only made sense. Sana was mad at her because she cheated on her. It would be more unrealistic if she pushed the idea that Sana cheated on her, though it was more possible to happen.

Tzuyu thought it was a bright idea, but why isn't Sana impressed?

Well first, Tzuyu created another problem. A problem without an honest solution. They need to create another lie to solve this lie and soon they won't remember anything because of too much lying.

"Before I smack you. Tell me why you did it. It wasn't part of our plan."

"I had to."

"You can't just decide alone!"

What was she thinking? She heard the whispers, people think of Sana as a cheater. She wanted them to stop so she did it.

But this trait is what Sana hates about Tzuyu the most. Tzuyu likes to make last minute changes and decisions.

"It just made sense. You were mad at me the whole time."

"I was dating Chris." She says through gritted teeth.

"I—"

"You forgot?"

Tzuyu shut her eyes. "Let's just say it's an on and off relationship."

"We're trying to lessen the information that we give to people because we don't wanna lie and create a bigger mess."

"If you only use your brain and mind your own business we wouldn't be in this situation." Tzuyu stands. "Don't blame me." And walks off the room of the older woman.

And also this. Tzuyu runs away from problems, she doesn't solve them.

"Tzuyu, get back here." Sana follows her and yanks her arm. "I will marry you. We just need to show people slowly. I'm sure your mother will ask people from the office."

Her mom suffered a mild stroke last year maybe after being constantly worried about them. She can't disappoint her now after everything she's done for them.

Tzuyu wants nothing but the best for her mother. If she could she would do everything to stop her from worrying and just let her enjoy her life.

Marrying Sana will put her mother at ease.

"I forgot about Chris." She admits.

"It's fine. I'll just tell them I only dated Chris to save our friendship."

"What do you mean?"

"We like each other from the beginning but we had to stop ourself to save our friendship. So I forced myself to date other people to forget you."

Her lips form into a smile, slowly, then it gets wider. "That's a bright idea."

And the truth.

Sana smiles bitterly. "Yeah."

Tzuyu embraces Sana, "Thank you."

Sana hugs back and pats Tzuyu's back. "Now stop running away. You're an adult."

They turn her heads simultaneously when they hear the sound of the door lock. Someone is trying to get inside Sana's apartment.

They jump away from each other when they hear the main door opening.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No." Sana shakes her head while thinking about the worst case scenario.

"My daughter is lucky to have Tzuyu." Minatozaki Azumi says, while guiding Tzuyu's mother inside Sana's apartment.

"Don't say that."