16: First step

Sana stretches her arms upward, leaning against her swivel chair as it bends backward slightly. She looks at the empty tables around her, it's lunch time and she skips it again.

Their office had a little makeover yesterday. Her table is now placed in the corner, 100 centimeters from the wall on her right, on her left is Momo's table, then 100 centimeters behind them is a long table against the wall that they use to make scaled models.

She breathes deeply, today is the day that she will talk to Tzuyu again. After a week of avoiding Tzuyu, which isn't hard to do since the engineer is suspended for a month, Sana realizes a lot of things about herself and her feelings for her.

One thing she has learned from her past relationships is to discuss differences so she makes a list of some likes and dislikes, pros and cons, of dating Tzuyu.

Pros

1. Tzuyu is patient and understanding. Very organized.

Tzuyu remembers the expiration date of the food they buy so they can consume them before they go bad. Very patient, she would explain things without making her feel she's an idiot for not knowing. Understanding, she acknowledges their differences.

2. Attractive.

This doesn't need an explanation.

3. I can get married when I'm 30

If they date now, they can get married when she's 30. That will not look rushed.

4. Tzuyu can cook.

Sometimes it's a disadvantage since Tzuyu will know that her cooking is not edible just by looking at it.

5. Responsible and reliable.

She's indecisive, Tzuyu is not. The engineer can make the most reasonable decisions quickly. Just what she needs in her life.

6. Parents love her

Her parents will forgive her if she marries Tzuyu. They won't worry about her anymore since they trust her.

7. Goal oriented

Tzuyu is passionate about her job. She's confident and serious about her goals, which she finds very admirable.

Cons

1. I don't think she likes to have sex. Pretty conservative

That's her number one worry. You see, she is expressive, and likes to be intimate with her partner. She likes to feel the connection while doing it. While Tzuyu is uncomfortable just by talking about it. She notes to talk about this with Tzuyu before they agree to date.

2. Too innocent. Sometimes it's unbelievable.

3. Not expressive

This is the reason their misunderstanding gets bigger before she gets aware. Tzuyu likes keeping things to herself until the problem is too big to solve overnight.

4. Pushover. I should teach her to fight back.

5. Insensitive. Sometimes she forgets too much honesty can hurt people.

6. Fashion terrorist. She has a weird taste. Can't distinguish colors well.

7. Weird sense of humor.

Sometimes Tzuyu will smile at something that she doesn't find funny. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung have the same humor!

8. We won't be friends anymore when we break up.

This is her second worry after not being able to have sex. She even dated someone she didn't like much to save their friendship. If they end up hating each other, she will lose Tzuyu permanently.