6: The future wife

"Do we really need to practice hugging each other?"

"We do. Remember our goal is to make them believe that we're indeed dating for the past year."

"I told your mom's secretary that we've been dating for two years."

"Right. Thank you, you uplift my spirit."

"It's hard to pretend to be dating someone like you." Sana rolls her eyes. "Insensitive and selfish."

"Keep your comment to yourself. This is your fault so you need to cooperate." Tzuyu spreads her arms, "hug."

Her face contorts in disgust or maybe she's confused, or hungry. Who knows exactly?

"Ugh." Sana groans. "Do I have to?"

"Hug." Tzuyu repeats herself.

"Fine."

It's not the first time they hug, of course. They were friends for years. It was when..

"Face me, you freaking psychopath!" Sana kicked the door of the apartment next door. "You want me to burn your apartment?! Sure! Watch me!"

"Sana, calm down." Tzuyu whispers while hugging herself and holding the leash of the dog of their neighbor. "You're scaring her." She meant the dog, not the owner.

Sana ignored her and kept fighting the door. "You won't really face me?!" She kicked it before rushing inside their apartment, opening the cupboards, looking for something that can cause fire.

"Sana..." Tzuyu called her. "Sana.. that's enough."

"This is why people look down on you! You let them step on you! You're a freaking adult!"

Sana felt guilt instantly when she saw Tzuyu in her hoodie. She's pale and looked tired. She's been sick and she only went outside to buy medicine but her opportunist neighbor saw her and asked to freaking walk her dog.

"It's not a big deal."

"You're sick, you know that right? Yet you still walked her dog."

"I'm being nice to our neighbor."

"You're not a politician in a campaign. Out of my way."

Tzuyu stands firm in front of the fuming woman. "No."

"Get out of my way, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "Always hot headed. I'm fine. Stop being mean to people."

"So it's my fault?!"

"No. No. It's mine." Tzuyu rests her chin on top of her head. "I could cook an egg on your head. It's so hot."

Sana hates how people take advantage of Tzuyu. Her friend is too nice and it's starting to get on her nerves.

"Are you cold?"

Tzuyu nodded her head though Sana won't see it.

You can't say that Sana is the opposite of Tzuyu or vice versa. Sana is as nice as Tzuyu, the difference is she won't let anyone step on her, take advantage of her, and treat her badly. While Tzuyu has a patience longer than the longest river in the world. She doesn't express her anger the way Sana does.

"How long do we need to hug?"

"Should we look in the mirror if we look like a couple?" Tzuyu suggests.

"You're so weird."

Tzuyu drags Sana while her arms are wrapped around her. Sana kicks like she's being kidnapped, her arms are searching for anything she can grab. "What the hell, Tzuyu?!"