19: Weekend

Nayeon: Did you like the food?

Momo: Yes. Did you like the food?

Nayeon: Yup! Do you want to eat again next weekend?

Momo: uhm. Together?

Nayeon: Yes, of course together!

Momo: Sure.

Nayeon: I know a place!

Chaeyoung: I heard you're sick. If you need anything, let me know. I will buy them for you.

Chaeyoung: I hope you get better soon.

Chaeyoung: I know some good vitamins. I will give them to you when I see you. Hope you don't get sick again.

Chaeyoung: Have you eaten?

Sana presses her palm on the wall as she removes her shoes then her shirt, throwing it on the floor. Giggles and laughter echo inside the house as Tzuyu follows her and scrambles to close the curtains.

"Are you really wearing that the whole time?"

"Yeah?"

"Sana!" Tzuyu wanted to jump on Sana to pin her down and stop her from running. The tiles are slippery and Sana is clumsy, a bad combination.

Sana giggles, running away from Tzuyu. "What? No one's gonna see us. I want to swim."

"I haven't checked the water temperature. Wait!"

"Oh please. It's fine!" Sana shouted back. "I'm not a baby!" She turns around after sliding the door to the pool.

Tzuyu chuckles, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing after seeing Sana's tummy. It protrudes slightly after eating. It's cute.

Sana has noticed it and looks down to her tummy where Tzuyu is looking. "You're so mean!" She whines. "This is why I hate you!"

Tzuyu doesn't take it seriously. Sana has told her she hates her enough to remind her even in her next life.

"You're still pretty." She smiles brightly expecting to get off the hook. "And cute."

"Because I haven't gained weight." Sana huffs and removes her pants.

"You should do that. Gain a little weight."

"In your dreams!" The architect shouts before diving into the water.

Tzuyu likes Sana more when she has a little more weight. Her cute cheeks are irresistable. But Sana likes being skinny, she likes her skin white, never tan, while Tzuyu likes her skin healthy, not so white like Sana's. Those are one of their many differences.

Tzuyu sits on the edge of the pool, her legs dipped into the water while watching Sana swim from end to end of the 2.5 meters by 5 meters pool. The older woman is enjoying the cold water as she swims and does different swimming strokes since they arrived. Smile never left her face while watching Sana.

I only wish happiness for this girl. She says inwardly and chuckles shortly after when Sana does this weird swimming stroke that makes her look like a drowning fish.

"Don't get hurt." She reminds the architect, gazing at her the whole time. "You still need to drive us back."

While Tzuyu is naturally funny, Sana does silly things to make Tzuyu laugh.

"Have you talked to Momo?" Sana asks while fixing the strap of her swimsuit.

"No."

"I thought you introduced a friend to her. I think she's seeing someone, she looks well put together everyday, her fashion has improved too, and she doesn't text me anymore during the weekend." Sana explains as she brushes her wet hair with her fingers.