22: Back to square one

Employees couldn't help but ask each other about the couple, Sana and Tzuyu. Their relationship is so subtle that people start to doubt their alleged relationship. They talk but only professionally, they look at each other like how normal people do, they are never seen alone since Tzuyu came back to their office.

Most of them are just waiting for Sana to flirt with anyone, indicating that she and Tzuyu have broken up.

What they didn't know is, it is because Jihyo is watching the two closely.

Jeongyeon: Tell them we won't install unless we have all the materials. They will blame us for discrepancies again.

"We will wait for the materials—"

"No. We have a target date. You need to start it today." Patrick, one of the engineers of CMI, the general contractor in their Samsung project says.

Sana looks at Tzuyu's direction, two seats away from her. Tzuyu isn't involved in the project but Jeongyeon sent her to the meeting since she can't attend it. Jeongyeon hates attending meetings, she will do everything to avoid them.

"We will wait for all the materials before we start the installation." Tzuyu firmly says, which is not a good decision.

"When I tell you to do it. You do it."

Sana reaches for her phone and hides it beneath the table as she types a message for her girlfriend.

Sana: Just nod

She quickly sends it and looks at Tzuyu's direction.

Stop, Tzu. She prays. Patrick is a strict engineer, a terror that you won't dare to disappoint. Before Tzuyu arrived in their company, someone was fired because of Patrick and it can happen again today.

Thankfully Tzuyu didn't speak again about their schedule.

"We need the approved plans before we proceed." Mike of the Mechanical team says. "This is our schedule for the whole month." He says, passing the paper to Patrick.

"Can you finish this on time?"

"Uh—yes. We can. Of course, if IA won't mess up this time."

Im Architects excel in design but their engineering department isn't as good as their design team. The reason they are usually the most hated in some of their projects. Even though Tzuyu and Jeongyeon with the help of Jihyo are doing everything they can to carry their team.

"We need a copy of your schedule as well." Tzuyu says seriously. Her back is straight, not touching the backrest of her chair. "Please don't do anything other than your scheduled work so we won't mess up. Follow your own schedule."

This toned down drag is normal in a meeting. They usually do this in an unserious manner to mask their anger and annoyance.

"Listen to IA." Patrick says before talking about another concern. "How about the delivery of the ACU units?"

"They give us a tentative date of the delivery."

"I don't need a tentative date. I need the exact date of the delivery. Today."

Tzuyu listens to every contractor in the meeting, writing every problem they face that they could use in the future to cover their own.

Sana will usually get bored when the meeting is already discussing technical issues but not this time. Not when Tzuyu is explaining and answering questions about computation of load or whatever she is doing with her calculator. It is attractive. She could not help herself but feel proud, especially when Patrick acknowledged Tzuyu; the engineer knows a lot of formulas.