12: Their fight? Our fight.

Tzuyu is a 26 year old attractive woman while she is 28 and horny.

She rubs her face with both of her hands in total frustration. She has been shouting internally to get her freaking mind out of the gutter but seeing Tzuyu with her legs exposed is not helping with her fantasies. After the great revelation earlier she couldn't help but to be curious about Tzuyu's dating life. Tzuyu dated in the past, yet she hasn't done it with people who she thought were attractive. She's been thinking how attractive someone should be for Tzuyu to actually do it.

Now her mind wanders freely searching for the possibility that Tzuyu finds her hot too..

"I like Tzuyu's toned legs." Momo says without shame.

Dahyun agrees. "Yes, she has a nice body." She says after examining the engineer with her eyes with huge bags underneath.

"She doesn't have a bad angle."

Her two friends have the guts to say these things about Tzuyu while she's just sitting beside them.

She scoffs.

"What are you doing here, Momo? Are you spying on us?" Jihyo smirks before munching peanuts.

Momo looks at her, the corner of her mouth rises higher than the other. "I don't need to do extra work. We're gonna win regardless."

"Oh really?"

Jihyo hates losing, so after Momo tells her the apparent result of the activities, and her team losing, her desire to win burns up her whole body. "If our team ranks higher than your team, you will do anything I say."

"Oh this is bad." Dahyun thinks to herself.

"If my team ranks higher, you will do anything I say." Momo repeats with confidence because Tzuyu is on her team.

"Let's see."

Just beside the two stubborn rocks clashing, is a woman daydreaming, unaware of the tension on her side. Thinking if she could ask Tzuyu for permission to touch her legs.

She shakes her head. I need to cool down or I would combust here.

"I'll get a drink." Momo and Dahyun nod at her before she walks inside the hotel.

Everyone is getting ready for another activity. They formed 7 teams with 6 members each from different departments. Tzuyu is teamed up with Momo, Mina, Ashley, Somin, and Robert. She's happy that Elkie is not on her team by the way. While she's with Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Peter, Kevin and Jihyo. Jihyo wasn't originally going to play but when she saw the people in her team she volunteered to be the last member.

Kevin Oh is a notorious playboy in Accounting, Tzuyu is not aware of her colleagues' personal affairs so she didn't react when the man shorter than her by 1 '' made his way to Sana with a smug face that screams trouble.

Sana walks to the long table with different snacks and drinks. She opens a bottle of water and swills the liquid, still thinking about Tzuyu.

Not long after, a devil approached her. "Hey."

"What?" She asks in an unfriendly tone.

"We almost won earlier."

"I know. I was there."

Kevin smirks, nodding his head. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"I don't."

"I mean—" He shamelessly stares at her chest. "It won't take long."

She clenches the water bottle, holding herself back because if she doesn't he has been punched on the face already.

"Sana."