9: The sex wasn't good

"You cut your hair."

"Yup." She places their coffee on the table before pulling a chair to join her two friends.

They are having a short break at Blooms. Just to gossip a little before they get drowned at work again.

"Why did you cut it?" Mina asks and pulls her cup. "Your hair is healthy and nice."

"I just want to."

"You hate short hair." Momo points it out. "You like your hair long." Just the truth, nothing but the truth.

"I just want to try something new. Besides I'm attending cooking class, it's more comfortable to have this kind of hairstyle." She touches her hair that is now slightly touching her shoulders.

Momo squinted her eyes at the ridiculous reasoning.

She has heard the phrase almost everywhere, Sana is so lucky to have Tzuyu. She wants to hear something new, like, Tzuyu is lucky to have the gorgeous, hot architect, Minatozaki Sana. So she shamelessly cut her hair to look young, wear simple clothes, and light makeup.

"Are you doing this to impress Tzuyu?" Momo smirks. "Does she like short hair?"

Speaking of Tzuyu, the woman with an innocent face, looking sleek, proper and professional most of the time you wouldn't suspect her to be that aggressive. Sana couldn't get their kiss out of her mind. She couldn't believe that Tzuyu could kiss like that, like with tongue. The woman looks disinterested with physical contact. It's unbelievable. Anyway, it's always the quiet ones.

"No. Why would I do anything for her? That's ridiculous."

Fuck you for knowing everything. She bites her inner cheek. That's bad.

Mina sips on her iced americano then she shakes her head, smiling. "You keep denying the obvious. How's the cooking class anyway?"

"It's okay. Chopping the ingredients is more difficult than the actual cooking."

"How long do you have to take the class?"

"Few months. My mom won't leave me alone if I don't finish it."

"Cook us something. If we don't die then you pass." Momo suggests.

"I still want to live." Mina teases.

"Let me think about that."

"Or you want to cook first for Tzuyu."

"I don't think she will eat anything I cook. I just need to attend the cooking class to satisfy my mother."

"So you will marry her."

"I will."

"That's nice." Mina approves. "You complement each other."

"What if you meet the person you really like. Like everything you're looking for a partner. He has it all. Will you still marry her?" Momo asks a very interesting question.

The question freezes her on her seat. Will she still marry Tzuyu? Funny. Tzuyu has everything she's looking for in a partner.

Sana shrugs.

"She likes Tzuyu." Mina giggles. "I don't think she will find someone better than her. If I were you, I'd marry her right away. She's an ideal partner, sexy and—"

She and Momo look at Mina in horror.

"Did you just—"

"Oh my god." Momo covers her mouth. "You can't be the mistress."

Sana raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms above her chest. Mina is 3 years older than Tzuyu, one year older than her. And Tzuyu likes someone younger, if she will tolerate the age gap, she will surely choose her, because it's just 2 years instead of 3. Right?