5: HeHe

"What are you going to do now?"

"Have you talked to Tzuyu?" Mina asks after Momo demands a plan from Sana.

"No. I'm not answering her calls."

"This is not the right time for that attitude. Everyone in the company knows about your upcoming wedding with Tzuyu." Momo looks at her in disbelief. She scratches the back of her neck, busying her hand so it wouldn't accidentally fly into Sana's cheek.

Sana slumps against the chair, rolling her eyes at her colleagues. "What do you want me to do then? My parents have approved the marriage. Mom called and she's so excited to meet Tzuyu."

"And remember you flirted with Jack last month." Mina reminds her. "If people would believe that you've been dating Tzuyu all along then.. you already know what people would think." Mina lifts her glass of beer and chugs it.

"Oh fuck." Sana groans.

"You're not dating anyone, are you?" Momo asks to confirm. "Did you get back with Chris?"

"I'm not and no, never. It was Nancy's idea but I'd never get back with him."

"Just marry Tzuyu then." Momo gives her some advice. "Since everyone already knew that you're marrying her."

"I'd rather die." Sana rolls her eyes.

Momo and Mina look at each other as they remember their friend's obsession with Tzuyu before. Sana even changed and stopped talking to people when they started living with each other.

"Really?" Momo raises her eyebrow. "Want me to remind you how you hated Elkie because she likes Tzuyu?"

"I don't. What are you saying?"

"What Momo tries to say is you liked Tzuyu before, it won't be hard to like her again and marry her."

Momo tilts her head to the side. "That's what I meant?"

"Are you not annoyed at Elkie's voice? It's irritating." Sana asks. "There's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. But I don't hate her, I just dislike her."

"No." The two answer in unison.

"Elkie is nice. The only reason that you hate her is because she likes Tzuyu." Mina slaps her with the truth. "That's how we see it."

"I don't hate her." Sana shakes her head.

"You do." Momo smirks.

"Oh please. I don't have time to hate her."

"Not busy enough." Momo says.

"Before I forgot, Tzuyu's mom looks like you." Mina remembers when she saw the mother of Tzuyu for the first time. "If I didn't know your mother I'd think she's your real mother."

"They don't look the same, they just wear the same clothes."

"Right. Right." Mina agrees and claps her hands. "And your mother is like Tzuyu." She covers her mouth and chuckles.

"Oh shit. I agree." Momo laughs with Mina.

"Oh gosh." Mina laughs. "You should really marry each other."

"Her mom is nice and sweet." The reason she can't just break the mother's dream. "Tzuyu's exact opposite."

"Tzuyu is not bad. She's quiet and nice enough not to fight back whenever you provoke her." Momo defends the engineer as she admires the patience she possesses.

Sana checks her phone, ringing, she's confused to see a call from her building's security. "Shut up." She says before answering the call.

"Hello?"