Chap 1 : Arranged Marriage

February 14, 2016...

YoonGi, 23 years old. A successful man with his career as a song producer. He is an independent person. He has a job and can make his own money. Because he is a person who works hard to make his own money, his father has made a very surprising decision.

"Min YoonGi, I have arranged your wedding." Those words had drawn his son's attention away from the computer screen. Before YoonGi could say anything, his father continued, "We will meet your partner's family this weekend."

"What!? You make a decision without asking me first!? You know this is my life!" YoonGi clearly disagreed.

"Didn't I promise that I would make someone take care of you if you work too hard and diligently to the point that you are not well taken care of yourself?" His father crossed his arms over his chest. "And I always keep my promises."

YoonGi took a deep breath and massaged his temples. Didn't think he would be faced with this situation. When his father said that, he thought his father meant the babysitter but apparently he meant his partner. He doesn't know if it's better than a babysitter or worse.

"Shouldn't I have met him first? I don't think I will marry someone I don't know." YoonGi gave an excuse.

His father put an A4 size envelope in front of him. YoonGi opened the envelope without wasting time. He took out all the contents from the envelope and looked at the papers that contained information about the person he was going to marry.

He read all the information available. Even though he only read up to two lines, he was already sighing. Knowing his partner who is younger than him is enough for YoonGi to predict his future. It seems that it is not he who will be taken care of by his partner, but he who will take care of his partner.

"Isn't he too young for me?"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

"Isn't he too old for me?"

"You and him are only four years apart. As I recall, you said that you don't mind if you fall in love with someone a little older than you." His mother reminded him as she looked at her beloved youngest son. Her son could only frown.

"That's an old story. You know people always change. I don't care! I don't agree with this marriage! I want you to cancel this marriage." JungKook opposes the marriage one hundred percent. His mother just shrugged her shoulders.

"You know this is an arranged marriage and it is a marriage on contract. Unfortunately, both parties have signed an agreement and we will be meeting with your partner's family this weekend." His mother feels bad but things have happened.

"What!? I can't believe this!"

JungKook didn't want to fight with his mother and decided to leave. He went to his room and made sure to slam his door shut. What just happened was like a dream. He was having fun painting his artwork but his fun was ruined when his mom mentioned the wedding. He is only 19!

He took out his phone and immediately searched for a contact. Calling his best friend who is always there when he is in trouble and when he is happy. The phone was brought to his ear. Within seconds, his best friend answered the call. As always.

"TaeHyung, I need your help."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

"JiMin, I need your help!"

"What can I help you with, Hyung?"

"Please pretend to be me for a while?"

+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
Hey, hey, I'm back! ~\(≧▽≦)/~