Chap 32 : Disappear

"This is how. I give you a week to think about this. Talk together with your lover. Choose either marry me to help your father or go with your lover and find a way to help your father's business." HoSeok's words were still ringing in his head. Later in the evening, JiMin has to give his answer to HoSeok. And he still has no answer!

JiMin sat with his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth. His fingernails were bitten nervously. He shivered, his whole body felt cold. TaeHyung already told that he agrees with JiMin no matter what decision he makes. And JiMin...

...He chose neither.

He doesn't want because of his greed his father will lose. His father would be disappointed with him. He also does not have a lot of money for the capital of his father's company. Not only capital, his father also will not have support from other parties. But, TaeHyung...

He won't let go of TaeHyung!

TaeHyung is the person he loves the most! How could he let go of TaeHyung just like that after being in love with him for a long time. JiMin is happy with TaeHyung. He will not let go of his happiness. TaeHyung is his! No one can separate him and his TaeHyung.

"I can't lose him! I can't lose my love! I can't lose Tae! I need him! No one can take him away from me!"

JiMin repeated the sentence over and over. Sometimes shaking his head, sometimes pulling his hair without him realizing it. Until one point, an idea crossed his mind. Immediately, the annoyance was replaced with new enthusiasm.

He smiled. Use the safest method!

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi entered the house. Empty. No one greeted his arrival like always. The sun was setting, the house was also almost dark. He turned on the light switch of the living room and the kitchen close to him. Where did everyone go?

JungKook is usually eating his snack while watching television at this time. But, he is not there. If he goes out, he usually tells YoonGi. YoonGi took out his phone and called his husband. But his call went unanswered. He kept trying to contact JungKook again. Still no answer.

"Where did that kid go!?"

Then, YoonGi went to the room JungKook shared with him. No human in sight. He went straight to the next room, the room JiMin shared with TaeHyung. Still no human being in sight. Where are they all? Did they go out walking together and leave him alone?

Without waiting long, YoonGi tried to contact his best friend. Not long after, he heard a phone ring. He immediately looked for a glimpse of the phone. Apparently, JiMin's phone was left on the bed. Did he go out without his phone? YoonGi sighed heavily.

YoonGi who was tired, sat on the bed. The first person he could think of was JungKook's mother. Maybe JungKook visits his mother. As far as he knows, JungKook has no close friends other than TaeHyung. He just noticed he doesn't have TaeHyung's number so he can't call TaeHyung.

"Hello, mom." YoonGi greeted.

"Hi! How are you and JungKook?"

"We are good. How about you?"

"I'm fine. Why are you phoning? JungKook giving you trouble?" He wants to complain but he saves it.

"I..." YoonGi sighed heavily, rubbing his temples. "I can't contact him and he's not at home..."

"Aigoo, that boy... Don't worry, my dear. I will contact you as soon as I know where he is."

"Thanks, mom. Sorry for bothering."

"No problem. I'll call back later."

YoonGi lay on the bed, taking a nearby pillow to hug. They just go away and let him worry about them is not common. They will always tell if they want to go out so YoonGi doesn't have to cook for them. Something is wrong. It never happened before.

Ding! Dong!

"Hello! Is anyone home?"

YoonGi immediately got up and went to the door. Before opening the door, he peeked out the window to see who was coming. There seemed to be two handsome and tall men in front of the big fence of the house. Worry can be seen on their faces. One looked very anxious, the other tried to look calm even though his brows were furrowed.

"Yes? Who are you looking for?"

"Sorry to disturb. I'm NamJoon, TaeHyung's brother. We are looking for TaeHyung." The man said.

"TaeHyung?" Tae also disappeared?

"Yes. I heard he lives here with his three friends. Is he here?" The other looked increasingly anxious.

"Yes, TaeHyung lives here. But, now there is only me here. I don't know where the others are."

"TaeHyung was supposed to meet us but he still hasn't arrived even though it's been several hours."

The question is answered. Not only his husband and JiMin are missing, but TaeHyung too. Where did they all go until the two people in front of him were also worried like him. YoonGi's heart is getting restless when three of his friends and housemates suddenly disappear like this. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Mom?"

"Sorry. I can't contact my son..."

With that statement alone, he felt as if his heart could not function. His legs felt weak, unable to support himself.

What has happened?