Chap 39 : My Life Partner

Now there are only a few minutes left before the newlyweds enter the hall and start their wedding. YoonGi knocked on the door before turning the knob and peering into the room. Only HoSeok and his husband were seen in the room. HoSeok was examining his appearance one last time while JungKook looked at HoSeok with a frown. That made YoonGi chuckle.

"Is everyone ready? Let's go together."

"Yes, let's go." HoSeok then looked at YoonGi. "Anyway, you look beautiful." He praised before leaving.

YoonGi who wanted to thank didn't have time when HoSeok left them. Then, he immediately turned to his husband when he heard the table being slammed roughly. YoonGi shook his head before approaching JungKook.

"He did it on purpose!" How furious!

"My baby Koo~ You know you don't need to be jealous. I am officially yours." YoonGi sat on JungKook's lap, pinching his husband's cheek who looked so cute even when sulking. Hearing that, JungKook locked YoonGi in his arms so tightly that there was no distance between their bodies.

"Why does he have to do that?" JungKook hides his face between YoonGi's neck and shoulder.

"Come on! That's the attitude of a friend." YoonGi stroked JungKook's hair softly. This jealous bunny!

"But still--" A voice from outside cut in.

"Quickly get out you two before someone thinks you two are doing things inside." HoSeok said.

"Hyung~!" JungKook whined.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

HoSeok looked towards the hall, sighing loudly. It was heard by his mother who was standing next to him. His mother rubbed HoSeok's shoulder. HoSeok just gave a small smile in return. Marriage is not something to be trifled with.

"Son, you are sure of your decision?"

"Of course. I will not regret."

"Well... Anything for your happiness."

"Thank you for accepting my decision."

"You are my son, my dear child."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

On the other side, JiMin looked at his beautifully made-up face with no emotion. Today, he is not sure what he should feel. His heart is empty now. He just hoped for the best after what was going to happen in the hall later. He surrendered to fate.

"Park JiMin, let's go to the hall now. The time has come." He was called by someone. He just doesn't care!

"I'm coming." JiMin replied, no emotion.

JiMin walked and kept walking until he realized he was in front of a crowd. But his head is still bowed down, not ready to marry someone he doesn't want. He could feel the eyes looking at him. He doesn't know if he's embarrassed because of the attention he's getting or because he's sad because his life is about to change.

The ceremony had already started and he realized that the person he was going to marry was already in front of him but JiMin still didn't have the energy to raise his head to look at his groom. Until some people whispered to him to raise his head to look at his groom.

"Park JiMin, lift your head."

"What are you doing, JiMin?"

"What's wrong with him?"

"Look at your groom!"

JiMin knows now that he has made people strange with his behavior. He felt his tears gather. Shame, rubbish, sadness, all his feelings mixed together. He wants everything to end quickly! He wants to go back! He does not want to accept his fate! He--

"Angel...?" That deep voice--!

JiMin's eyes widened.

JiMin knew that voice.

And he loves him.

Very much!

"My baby angel, look at me." The voice hit his ears slowly and softly. But, it can't be him! H-He is not--

When JiMin still didn't raise his head, TaeHyung slowly lifted JiMin's chin gently. Their eyes met. And JiMin swears he can't believe his eyes! A tear fell down his cheek. TaeHyung immediately wiped the tears with his thumb.

"Didn't I promise not to leave you?"

"T-Tae..."

"I said I would make you mine, right?"

"T-Tae--! T-Thank you!"

"No need. I just claim what's mine."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
It's coming to an end, readers.
(╥﹏╥)