Chap 20 : I'm Not Him

Double update ↖(^ω^)↗
•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JiMin entered the club and looked for someone who needed him like YoonGi said. The scenery there is not pleasant. Many people were drunk and the smell was quite unpleasant. But, JiMin just ignored the situation and focused on one thing. Looking for him.

He continued walking and looked around until he finally saw a familiar figure. Without wasting time, he continued to approach that direction. And there he was, the man he was looking for. Sadness was evident on his face. When he wanted to take another shot, JiMin immediately stopped him.

"That's enough! Stop drinking!"

JiMin grabbed the small glass from TaeHyung's hand. The glass was placed a little away from them. Then, he took a seat next to the other. He held both sides of TaeHyung's shoulders so that he could see and focus on him.

"Hey, why are you drinking? What's the problem? I am here. Talk to me!" JiMin is concerned.

"I'm sorry. I lied to you. I'm not him. I'm not your future husband, YoonGi. I'm sorry for playing you. But my feelings are sincere to you. I love you. But, I'm not him. I'm not JungKook. I'm sorry. I--" TaeHyung said everything he wanted to say. But stopped when the person in front of him returned his love.

"I love you too." JiMin cut.

He was shocked, couldn't believe it.

"I also want to apologize. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm not the YoonGi you think I am. I'm just his best friend." JiMin admits his fault. "JiMin. That's my name. My real name." He told. TaeHyung still doesn't move, still can't believe it. Then, JiMin asked, "Maybe we should get reacquainted. What is your name?"

"T-TaeHyung..." He said quietly.

"The name suits the person." Then, JiMin chuckled. "I was surprised that both sides did the same thing. I guess you are JungKook's best friend then?" TaeHyung also chuckled, thinking it was something that didn't make sense. It's hard to believe it's all a coincidence.

"Yes, you are right." For some reason TaeHyung felt relieved. "I'm glad you're not the real YoonGi."

JiMin nodded in agreement. Now, he understands why YoonGi said the person in front of him is not the real Jeon JungKook and why he won't marry that person. And finally his brain cells connect. That means YoonGi already knew about this earlier! Later he will make sure he gets the other.

"So..." TaeHyung closes the distance between them. He gathered his courage, saying, "Can I kiss you?"

"I thought you wouldn't ask."

As soon as JiMin said that, he kissed TaeHyung. TaeHyung returned the kiss, raising his hand to hold JiMin's face in place. Everything feels like a dream. The dream he longs for, to be with the person he loves with all his heart.

They enjoyed every moment of the kiss. It was the greatest feeling they had ever felt. After a moment, they broke the kiss, sweet smiles adorning their faces. This is the feeling of loving someone sincerely. Tonight is the happiest night.

"Thank you for that kiss and being in my life. I think I'm the luckiest guy." TaeHyung said.

"I think so too." JiMin admitted. "We think the same thing, hmm?" They giggled together.

"Our best friends too."

"That has been proven."

"I know right." TaeHyung agreed.

"You've heard that term?"

"What term?" He asked back.

"Good minds think alike."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
For the next chapter, one word 'marriage'. 👀