Chap 25 : Who

YoonGi pours the rest of the duck food into the container so the ducks can eat it, emptying it. Several ducks approached the food container, eating the food. Meanwhile JungKook got a notification from TaeHyung. YoonGi who noticed asked.

"Who is that?" He looked at JungKook.

"TaeHyung. He said he had already returned with JiMin." JungKook told, looking back at YoonGi.

"Aren't they the ones who want to come here and double date with us?" YoonGi thought then he gave JungKook a guilty look. "I'm sorry but can we go back now? I'm worried about JiMin." He felt guilty for having to cancel the next activity.

"Don't apologize. We can continue our date another day. Let's go." JungKook replied, holding out his hand.

YoonGi reached for JungKook's hand.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

After YoonGi and JungKook got home, JungKook went straight to TaeHyung. While YoonGi took out the items they brought earlier. He plans to go to JiMin later. He knew JiMin needed his space first before he could talk to him. But while YoonGi was arranging the items, JungKook suddenly grabbed YoonGi's wrist and dragged him to their room.

"Ah, Koo! You are hurting me!"

After they both entered the room, JungKook locked the door. He let go of YoonGi's wrist, YoonGi rubbed his tightly gripped wrist. Why is JungKook suddenly like this? YoonGi started to get scared seeing JungKook's angry face in front of him. What makes him angry?

"What is it for?" YoonGi trembled.

"Did you tell Mrs Park anything about our plan to arrange their marriage?" JungKook asked seriously.

"We have agreed to tell Mrs Park and Mrs Kim simultaneously and together. Of course I haven't told them anything about it!" YoonGi replied. They both plan to arrange the wedding with the Park family and the Kim family without JiMin and TaeHyung knowing. But...

"Tae told me that JiMin's mom has already arranged JiMin's wedding." JungKook frowned. What he missed?

"Koo, I dare to swear that I did not tell anyone about our plans to arrange the wedding." YoonGi swears.

"How can this happen? Who did Mrs Park choose to marry JiMin?" The question is unanswered.

"I'll check on JiMin." YoonGi leaves.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Yoongi knocked on the door before entering JiMin's room. JiMin was sitting on the bed, staring at his blank phone screen. YoonGi slowly took a place next to JiMin, gently touching his shoulder so that JiMin knew of his presence.

"I heard you are getting married."

"With not the person I want? Yes..."

"Do you know who you are going to marry?" It seems that JiMin's situation is almost the same as his but worse.

"With a son of the chief executive officer in Gwangju. My parents said they could help my family business."

"Really didn't expect it..."

"Hey, Hyung." JiMin looked at YoonGi straight. "You pretend to be me, okay?" He pleaded.

"Do you know what you are saying? Plus, I'm married you know." YoonGi hesitated. Did JiMin try to follow him?

"I know but please! Just this time! Only once. Then, I promise I will meet him myself. I promise!"

YoonGi looked at JiMin. Those eyes are pleading for help. He understands JiMin, he understands JiMin is not ready. He's been through it all. And yes, YoonGi will repay JiMin. JiMin had agreed to help him before. So, he will do it. Plus it's only one time.

"Okay, I will help." YoonGi agreed, making JiMin smile. "Who is the man we are talking about?"

JiMin took his phone and then looked for information and pictures related to the man who was about to marry him. Then he showed the phone screen to YoonGi so he could see. "This is the man. He is young, handsome and rich but... I love Taetae too much!" Seeing a silent YoonGi, JiMin asked, "What are you thinking?"

"For some reason I feel like..."

...I know him.