Chap 11 : Lost Star

YoonGi typed on his phone roughly to reply to the message then proceeded to turn his phone off. He threw his phone somewhere. His arm was raised to cover his eyes. A long sigh escaped his lips. Then his phone's notification buzzed  several times indicating that many messages were received.

"Is it JungKook?" JiMin asked.

"I guess." YoonGi replied.

"I am sorry. I don't think I'm ready to meet him yet." JiMin said in a low voice, still thinking about that.

"You don't need to apologize. I did not force you. Besides, you're not ready." YoonGi shrugged. "What to do?"

"I still can't forget yesterday..."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

After TaeHyung and JungKook returned, they watched the sunset while enjoying their dinner. And now is the time they have been waiting for. They will stare at the stars. It is very beautiful with the presence of the moon and stars that decorate the night sky.

"Woah! It is very enchanting!"

"Indeed it is." TaeHyung also spoke up.

"The one that dazzles is the star." JiMin gently turned TaeHyung's head so that he could see the night sky. "Look there." JiMin pointed at the star. But TaeHyung turned his head again so he could see the smaller again with a pout.

"But I'm looking at a dazzling one right now." TaeHyung said making JiMin look away, blushing. "And I was right." TaeHyung added making JiMin look at him again, confused. Their eyes met. Silent. As if they were the only ones in this world.

"Huh?" JiMin makes a confused sound.

"This night is very beautiful. Is it because of you? Are you the missing star in my night?" TaeHyung said.

"Yes. Maybe I'm your lost star." JiMin replied, looking everywhere but TaeHyung. JiMin's reply made TaeHyung interested. JiMin has never been like this. "If it's true I'm your lost star... If I disappear again, will you find me?"

"Of course I will find you. My night will not rest if I don't see you." TaeHyung said seriously.

Why did YoonGi say that?

"I hope so..." JiMin whispered.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JiMin hugged the cushions on the sofa in his studio. Today YoonGi should work and finish some songs but seeing his best friend like this makes him unable to focus. Didn't know that love could make people like that. It is true that people say that love is a very strong feeling.

"Don't think too much about it. Things are done." YoonGi replied. "Well just think about the future. Maybe like your intern is waiting now." Hearing YoonGi's words, JiMin immediately got up from the sofa and frantically reached for his things.

"How could I forget that!?"

"Move fast, JiMin-ssi."

"See you after work!"

"For sure."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook stared at his friend who was staring at the phone in his hand. After their date on the mountain yesterday and a few days have passed, TaeHyung looks more and more gloomy. It's been three days since their date and TaeHyung is not like himself.

"He still doesn't answer?" He asked.

"Not yet." TaeHyung shook his head.

"Give me back my phone. Let me charge it. The battery is low." He handed the phone back to the owner.

"JungKook?"

"Hmm?"

"Didn't you say you gave your number to your friend, that one sugar?" JungKook nodded. Then TaeHyung asked again, "Didn't he text you? Maybe you can ask him about YoonGi(JiMin) at once." TaeHyung's request was answered with a sigh from JungKook.

"I want to do that. I really want to help you. But that's the problem. He still hasn't messaged me."

"Do you think we will see them again?"

"I hope so..."

Silent.

"Should we wait? Wait a few more days? Maybe they are busy." JungKook thinks positively.

"Shall we?"