Chap 27 : Blind

They just stood there for a few moments. After YoonGi calmed down a bit, HoSeok broke the hug. He cupped YoonGi's face, wiping his tears. Those cat-like eyes that were red from crying were stared at by HoSeok. He misses every moment of it. Very.

"To be honest, I have a lot of things I want to talk to you about... But, now. I need to meet my date." He said.

YoonGi took a breath before saying, "I know this is a bit ridiculous. But..." A pause. "I'm your date today."

"W-What do you mean?"

YoonGi just kept quiet, not answering the question. He has known HoSeok for a long time. If HoSeok is serious like that, don't make him angry. HoSeok is a very scary person when he is angry. But it's not good to make him wait too long.

"Park JiMin, your date sent me here. He is still not ready for this blind date actually." YoonGi answered honestly.

HoSeok stroked his hair while grunting. "If he is not ready, he should tell instead of sending you. What if I don't know you and think you're the one I'm going to marry. It's even worse if my love for you grows once again."

YoonGi was silent. He was right.

HoSeok closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Forgive me. I shouldn't say that. You are married. Congrats..."

"Thank you." He almost whispered.

The son of a famous music company owner and the son of a successful company owner got married together. Of course it became a topic of conversation for people. Apparently, HoSeok also knows about it. Now, YoonGi wondered how HoSeok felt when he heard the news.

"My friend said just for today I will replace him. He will meet you on the next date." YoonGi tells HoSeok.

"That's good then." HoSeok replied.

"And I have something to tell you."

"Go on." HoSeok is ready to listen.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Finally the blind date is over. Both YoonGi and JiMin returned to their house. When they open the door, they were greeted by TaeHyung and JungKook who were watching television on the sofa. JungKook quickly approached his husband.

"You are home!" JungKook smiled.

YoonGi and JungKook share a peck. It has become their routine without them realizing it. But then JungKook frowned. YoonGi was just about to say something but then JungKook brought his nose closer to YoonGi's neck. He said.

"This is not your smell." He stated.

JungKook was clearly not happy with what he found. There are other smells besides YoonGi's perfume and body lotion. He knows the scent YoonGi always wears. But this is clearly a foreign smell and JungKook knows it! YoonGi can also already smell the trouble that will befall him.

"Who did you meet?"

"I-I was just--"

"I'm not asking for an explanation. Answer my question first. Explanations can be discussed later."

"Hyung, he--" JiMin tried to explain.

"You two are not good at lying." JungKook once again stated. He knows what they are doing.

"Sorry, K-Koo. Both of us--" YoonGi opened his mouth but closed it again when JungKook let out a loud sigh.

"To our room." JungKook demanded.

Not wanting JungKook to get angrier, YoonGi quickly went to their room. JiMin just watched YoonGi leave with guilt. He hopes JungKook listens to his explanation. JiMin suddenly noticed the presence of someone next to him. Who else but TaeHyung.

"So... You went on a blind date?"

"... Yes." JiMin nodded, it was hard.

"I..." TaeHyung wanted to say something but then shook his head. "Forget it." He smiled a little.

"What do you want to say?"

TaeHyung took a deep breath before saying, "I hope you're happy with--" He was cut off when JiMin snapped.

"I can't believe you!" JiMin burst out. "You really just let me go like that!? Is my love for you just in vain?"

"JiMin--" TaeHyung was stunned.

"Coward!" He cried loudly.