Chap 4 : Totally Different

YoonGi and JiMin finally arrived at their shared apartment after JiMin's date with 'JungKook'. YoonGi closed the apartment door while JiMin collapsed on a sofa. JiMin let out a long breath. Maybe too long. YoonGi is also lying on the other couch.

"So, how was the date?"

"Your future husband is handsome."

"I can see that."

"He seems like a romantic."

"And you look blushing there."

"Unfortunately, yes. I thought my heart was going to rip out!" JiMin put his hand on his chest.

"And you have failed to be me."

"Huh?"

"I never smiled like that. And you think someone will make me blush like that? That's not me at all."

"That JungKook guy is very sweet talker, I bet you will also smile and blush when you meet him later."

"I have said that I will not."

"I bet you will." JiMin is confident.

"Whatever, dude."

"And he said he wants to visit your studio." JiMin turned to his friend. Yoongi choked on his own saliva.

"WHAT!?"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook just listened to his friend talking about his date with his future husband. Even though JungKook didn't look at him, JungKook could tell that he was smiling as he told his happy experience. Well, he could hear that happiness even if TaeHyung didn't mention it. TaeHyung sounds like he's enjoying his date.

"His behavior is also cute. Especially when he's flustered. I don't regret helping you. It's really fun to have a friend like him." TaeHyung smiled as he looked up, perhaps imagining something. JungKook finally looked at TaeHyung.

"You seem to want to see him again."

"Yes and I can't wait to do it again." TaeHyung looked straight into JungKook's eyes. "Anyway now I'm the Jeon JungKook, aren't I?" JungKook just maintained that eye contact until he sighed and nodded. Now, TaeHyung is him.

"I can't say anything." JungKook said.

"One more thing, the thing I'm afraid of." Suddenly, TaeHyung's voice was low, almost whispering. "I'm afraid if I fall in love with your future husband." TaeHyung looked at JungKook seriously. "You know I won't give up what I want."

JungKook was silent.

I understand what you mean.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Not even a few days after their date, his mother is already planning to ask JungKook to the next date. Apparently, his mother wants YoonGi to be close to him. JungKook can only persevere and follow orders. He understands that his mother only wants him to be good with his future husband.

"WHAT!? Is it necessary, mom!?"

"Of course. YoonGi is an excellent student. Go ask him for some knowledge. After all, you two really need to go on a date if you want to be closer." Mrs. Jeon said. "Go and don't give excuses. I know you are free." JungKook sighed before looking at TaeHyung.

"Help me." He mouthed.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi put his phone down then massaged his temple. "Why does he always ask me to go on dates?"

"Isn't this only the second time?"

"Shut up! You know he wants to study."

"Study with you?"

"Yes and you are me!"

"So?"

"We are not in the same field!"

"Oh my-!" JiMin finally joined YoonGi, panicking. But he calmed down again later. "Yes, but he's in the same field as me, right? So, no problem for me to help him." YoonGi who heard that, also calmed down a little. "Did you tell him the field you studied?"

"Not yet..."

"Nice. So, no problem." JiMin crossed his arms, looking at YoonGi. "Just shut your cute little mouth."

"Okay...?"

"Leave it all to me."

"I can feel that you are planning something." YoonGi sat up, looking directly at JiMin. JiMin just gave a small smile.

"Exactly."

"I hope it's not bad."