Chap 18 : Confession

After a long day of shopping, it was almost dinner time. Since they were out, they planned to have dinner together outside at once. They go to a nearby restaurant, take a seat and order what they want. Then, it was still and quiet because no one spoke. They all think about their own things.

Want to express something.

Not long after, the ordered food arrived. They eat in silence. The situation remains silent as they know they are close to reality and will leave this fantasy dream, hoping for the opposite. But they did not know what was coming.

"Excuse me, I want to go to the bathroom for a moment." JungKook got up from his place.

JungKook looks burdened and depressed. YoonGi wants to know what JungKook is worried about. Seeing JungKook get up and leave them, YoonGi plans to follow him quietly from behind. YoonGi took one last look at TaeHyung and JiMin then he said.

"It's a bit awkward. I'll go check on JungKook." YoonGi said. He added, "Maybe you two can talk and express something. I give you space." YoonGi said before leaving the two of them alone. That made TaeHyung and JiMin look at each other.

"So...?" JiMin said quietly.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook turned off the faucet after washing his hands. Then, he looked at his face reflected in the large mirror in front of him. Many feelings can be detected in his eyes. Sad, happy, guilty and even competitive. He knew this day would come. But...

He knows he can't blame fate. This is all his fault. He knew he was getting married. He knew he would have his own husband. He knows all that. But still he falls in love with someone else even though he knows he shouldn't. Everything is a mess now!

"Sugar...?"

JungKook automatically said the nickname when he saw the smaller who was lurking behind the door. YoonGi flinched a little when JungKook caught him stalking him. He approaches JungKook, knowing he can't run away now.

"Sorry for spying on you. I'm just worried about you. You--" YoonGi's words were cut off when JungKook hugged him suddenly. "Star Candy?" He was suprised. JungKook just kept quiet, didn't say anything for a while. Just enjoy the moment.

"I'm sorry..."

"Huh?" YoonGi is confused.

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I would like to apologize."

"Tell me why!" YoonGi distanced himself from JungKook a little so he could see JungKook's face.

JungKook shook his head. "I want you to know. What I say and do to you, I really mean it." He said.

"What are you trying to say...?"

"I have many things to tell you. But I'm not ready to tell you yet." JungKook said. A pause. "If I don't call or text you a few days or weeks after today, it's not your fault. Okay?" YoonGi nodded, slightly understanding why JungKook behaved like that.

"Well, if that's the case... I also want you to know something." YoonGi said getting JungKook's full attention. "I'm sorry for hiding something from you. And I want to apologize in advance because maybe you will be angry with me later."

"You mean--" JungKook frowned.

"You will know later." YoonGi smiled.

JungKook's brain started to process what YoonGi had said to him. But he chose to put it aside first. "Besides that, I also want you to know..." JungKook reached both of YoonGi's hands. "I think I like you." That left YoonGi stunned for a moment before he replied.

"I like you too."

"I-I mean romantically. I-I don't think you--" JungKook's words were cut off by his own gasp.

YoonGi chuckled at JungKook's reaction when he told him that he liked the one in front of him. Then, YoonGi raised his arms around JungKook's neck. That made JungKook gasp and stop talking. YoonGi brought the distance between them closer.

"If you really like me, prove it." YoonGi whispered in JungKook's ear. How pleased he was with the reaction he got! JungKook looked at him with his doe eyes. How cute he is in YoonGi's eyes. That made YoonGi smirk. But later, the doe's eyes turned into the opposite. This time, it was JungKook who smirked.

"Gladly." He said before he captured the lips he had longed to feel. And he will not miss this opportunity.

YoonGi's eyes widened when JungKook kissed him without hesitation. Not that he was complaining. He also returned the kiss. The kiss was so sweet and loving. He felt his waist being hugged tightly, leaving no space between them.

Happy to know that you like me.

My soon to be husband, Jeon JungKook~