Chap 21 : Wedding Ceremony

Today is the day. A day that many people look forward to. It will happen in just a moment. JungKook can feel the sweat on his hands, he's so nervous! He can't sit still. He will marry someone his best friend likes. He is afraid that his good relationship with his best friend will die because of it.

"Oh my, Mr Jeon JungKook... Stop sweating profusely!" TaeHyung gently wipes JungKook's sweat so as not to ruin his makeup. JungKook took a deep breath, trying to calm down and not think too much. But his head did not allow it. TaeHyung who noticed, gently patted his shoulder. "Relax. Everything will happen and end in just a moment."

JungKook then looked directly at TaeHyung. "Don't you love him? Why did you let him marry me?"

"Of course I love him. And I will not let anyone take what is mine." TaeHyung said almost immediately.

Hearing that made JungKook frown. But he chose to remain silent for now. He knows if TaeHyung is serious like that, it's better not to provoke more. Now, he can only wait and think of YoonGi's reaction if YoonGi knows that he is actually a big liar.

"JungKook, if you're ready, you can come out." They heard Mrs. Jeon's scream from outside.

"Ready?" TaeHyung asked JungKook.

"You really don't mind me marrying him?" JungKook is still hesitant. "I don't want to fight with you..."

TaeHyung held both of JungKook's shoulders, making JungKook focus on him. "Listen." TaeHyung had a serious look on his face, making JungKook wonder what else made TaeHyung unhappy with him. "You will get out of here and marry him. Don't embarrass your family."

JungKook slowly nodded. He can't run away. He can't embarrass his family. After a few moments, TaeHyung and JungKook came out of the preparation room together. They approached Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon who were busy welcoming guests.

After almost all the invited guests were seated and no one else came, JungKook took the opportunity to dare to speak. He needs to express it before it's too late. Even though it would embarrass his family, he valued his feelings more. It was his life. YOLO, you know?

"Mom, I don't want to marry him."

"Sure you don't want to marry me?"

Before Mrs Jeon could get angry at JungKook for suddenly changing his decision, another voice interrupted. A voice that he was very happy to hear. JungKook immediately turned to that direction. And there stood the person he loved the most.

"Sugar!? What are you doing here?"

"This is my wedding ceremony. What kind of question are you asking?" YoonGi said crossing his arms.

"Huh?" JungKook doesn't blink.

Then JungKook noticed the clothes Sugar was wearing. It was the suit he chose for his soon to be husband. The suit fits him perfectly as JungKook thought. He looks like an angel. And the angel was before him now. Beautiful, enchanting, charming, mesmerizing, very-- Wait! It means...

"TaeTae~! There you are! I was looking for you everywhere." YoonGi's best friend appeared.

"Sorry, my love. I was busy preparing JungKook. He is a burden today." TaeHyung hugs his little body.

"Miss you." JiMin rested his chin on TaeHyung's shoulder. "I know you miss me more." He stated.

"I can't deny that." TaeHyung smiled a little, JiMin was satisfied. "Now, give me a kiss please."

JiMin pecked TaeHyung's lips. The scene is so disgustingly cute and sweet. But that made JungKook who was confused, understand what happened. Seeing a smiling YoonGi look at the pair, he knew something but still wanted to be sure.

Suddenly, Mrs Jeon hit JungKook's shoulder. "What do you mean you don't want to get married!?"

"Wait, mom." JungKook asks seriously, "Who will I actually marry with?" His forehead furrowed.

"Are you drunk!?" Mrs Jeon narrowed her waist. Jungkook swallowed his saliva, Mrs Jeon might explode.

"No, I mean! That one wearing the purple suit is going to be my husband, right? I'm not sure if that's him. He is too gorgeous perfectly today." JungKook corrected his sentence. Seeing his mother smiling made him feel relieved again. Thankfully...

"I know right! He is really beautiful!" Mrs Jeon cheers. "I know you can't wait to marry him."

Just you wait, YoonGi!