Chap 7 : Oh, It's You Again~!

Yes, exactly. Even though they already went on a date, their mothers still told YoonGi and JungKook to go on another date. And that is no longer a problem because there are two people who voluntarily want to go. Voluntarily!

"Who is that?" TaeHyung looked at JungKook's phone screen. "Ah, YoonGi! Did he ask to go on a date again?"

"Yes, he invited to pick fruit."

"Say yes! I really like that kind of activity. How did he know about that? I just told him that I like strawberries." Taehyung really sounded excited. Then, he hit JungKook's arm playfully. "He understands me better than you. He is the person I need in my life."

"Sure." JungKook rolled his eyes.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

And finally the long awaited day arrived. TaeHyung can't sit still in the car anymore. He moved his body to the music from the radio. JungKook who is next to him, can only understand. This is what TaeHyung wanted to do since childhood. TaeHyung never told him about it. They might have done the activity if he knew.

"We have arrived."

"Did he tell where he is now?" TaeHyung unbuckled his seat belt, looking here and there.

"Geez... You can't wait." JungKook grumbled. But TaeHyung didn't seem to hear. JungKook reached for his phone, texting YoonGi. Not long after, YoonGi replied. "He is at the ticket counter. You will see him there."

"See you later, JungKook!" TaeHyung got out of the car and ran away, leaving JungKook alone.

"Okay... I expected it anyway..."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Seeing the vast strawberry fields and their fresh growing fruits, made JungKook drool. He has been waiting for a long time in the car and certainly does not want to starve to death. So, he decided to get out of the car and maybe steal some strawberries that were calling him.

Once he entered the strawberry farm in a legal way, he was not a criminal of course, he was given a basket to fill with the strawberries he would collect. And finally he was in front of this delicious looking strawberry. He will definitely eat as much as he can!

He picked a strawberry and put it in his mouth. His eyes became round. This is what he meant. Delicious, fresh and enticing! He continued to pick more strawberries but the basket was still empty. You know why.

While he was enjoying his strawberries, he saw a shadow, someone behind him. The shadow shows someone behind him raising his own basket to attack JungKook. Quickly JungKook turned back and pinned the person to the ground. His hand was raised high, ready to punch the person and—

"Hey, it's me! Sugar!"

JungKook didn't punch the person in front of him when he heard that voice. He lowered his hand and looked at him. Then he smiled, recognizing the person. "Oh, it's you again~! Hey, Sugar!" JungKook immediately became happy to see his new friend.

"Nice to see you, Baby Star Candy. Can you get up off me now?" Sugar pushed JungKook's chest gently.

JungKook looked at their position. He was on top of his friend called Sugar. "Oh! I am sorry!" They both got up from the ground, dusted off their clothes. "I felt like someone wanted to attack me. So, my body moved automatically. Sorry again."

"Forget it." Sugar patted his shirt then picked up their fallen basket. He handed a basket to JungKook.

"Thank you." JungKook took the basket. "Why did you attack me? Hmm?" He smiled.

"I just want to surprise you..." Sugar's mouth forms a pout. "By the way, I didn't expect to see you here."

"My friend has a date here."

"Ah, your friend too?"

"You mean..."

"Nevermind. That's none of our business." Sugar changed the topic. "Since we have met, do you want to pick strawberries together?" JungKook smiled excitedly. This time, Sugar is the one who asked him out on a date.

"I would love to!" JungKook has already started walking. "Let's collect lots and lots of strawberries!"

"Hmm!" Sugar nodded his head. Why do I keep seeing you every time JiMin goes on a date?

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Now look at this