Chap 6 : No Name?

After the end of JiMin's teaching session and imparting some dance knowledge to 'JungKook', he finally left the room and saw YoonGi who was brooding next to the door of the dance practice room. Don't know where his mind drifted so he didn't even notice JiMin's presence.

"Hyung?"

"......."

"Hyung~!" JiMin waved his hand in front of YoonGi. YoonGi still doesn't respond and give any reaction.

"......."

JiMin sighed, looking at his hyung. Then, clapping his hand hard right on YoonGi's ear. "YOONGI HYUNG!!!"

"I hope I never see him again."

"Who do you mean? Has anyone come to see you? A fan of yours?" JiMin looked right and left.

"He's gone." YoonGi is finally back. "How was your date with JungKook?" JiMin turned to look at YoonGi.

"Oh, right! He invited me to lunch." JiMin glanced at his watch. "In another 20 minutes."

"Where?"

"Only in this building. You know, the restaurant downstairs." YoonGi replied with a nod, knowing.

"So... You can go first. I will follow you in silence like a shadow as usual." YoonGi replied and JiMin just smiled.

"You should show yourself you know."

"One day... I will."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JiMin waved at YoonGi when he saw his date at a table, waiting for him. YoonGi just waved back and sent JiMin to the table with his eyes. They both really seem to be very close now. That's good... Of course. Only now an important question appeared in his mind.

"Is it okay if I let JiMin alone with..." -my future husband? YoonGi shook his head. No! I believe JiMin!

YoonGi persuaded himself to forget about it. He trusts JiMin. He didn't have to bother thinking about it anymore. Forget it, forget about it. Think of something else, YoonGi! Suddenly, the voice he had heard was heard.

"It seems we have met again~!"

YoonGi immediately looked back spontaneously. That's the man he hopes to never meet again. His biggest secret was almost revealed earlier! The man smiled sweetly at him, showing his bunny teeth. Not again! The world is never on my side!

"Hi, we've met again..."

"Have you met your friend? If not, I can help." The kind man offered to help. YoonGi just smiled awkwardly.

"No! No need to bother! We have met earlier. Now, he goes on a date with his date. Don't worry and thanks."

"Oh, that's good...?" The man looked around before saying, "Then we should also date."

"Huh? Sorry?" Date?

"N-No, I-I mean... Maybe we can eat together to... get to know each other...?" He explained.

"Hmm?" YoonGi raised an eyebrow.

"Can we?" He added, "As a friend."

Nothing wrong, right? "Sure."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

The man and YoonGi sat across from each other. Very quickly, a waiter came to them to take their order. After ordering, it was finally the moment when YoonGi needed to be careful. Luckily YoonGi is a calm person. He hoped he would be calm as usual when the man asked him all kinds of questions.

The man took a deep breath and then said, "First of all, I should thank you for eating with me. I know I was a bit creepy earlier and thank you for not rejecting me." Pause. "I was actually quite surprised when you said yes." Anyone can see his excitement through his doe eyes.

"I was surprised too." YoonGi chuckled. "Since you want to get to know me first, why don't you tell me about yourself first?"

"Okay. How do I start? Hmm... I'm 19 years old and still studying in art, dance, singing and music. On weekends, I will practice dancing here whenever I want since this company is not limited to anyone. And... I live near here."

"That's all?"

"Yes, that's it."

"No name?"

"Maybe I'll tell later."

"Ok then."

"How about you?"

"I am four years older than you. I worked here after graduation. You may see me here every day because I love my job too much. And I also live near here."

"That's all?" He imitates.

"Yes, that's it."

"No name?" The same question.

"You didn't tell me yours."

"That's fair."

"I know."

They both giggled. After that, the man looked at YoonGi, raised an eyebrow. "So, what should I call you?"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Last week, this week and next week I have exams. But look what I did. (~_~)