Chap 26 : Reunion

YoonGi and JiMin have agreed and have already planned what they will do. The man who will marry JiMin has also arranged their meeting at a nearby cafe. Even if it's not JiMin who is going, he's still nervous. Even more YoonGi. They both agreed not to tell TaeHyung or JungKook for the time being.

YoonGi and JiMin approached the entrance and put on their shoes. While they were hurrying not to be seen by TaeHyung or JungKook, suddenly the voice of the person they were avoiding was heard. Luckily, it was just JungKook.

"Where are you two going?"

YoonGi and JiMin exchanged glances before JiMin replied, "You know I have a blind date..."

JungKook just nodded, knowing that.

"And please don't tell TaeHyung about this. I don't want him to be sad." JiMin added, remembering him.

"Of course. No one wants him to be sad." JungKook said. "And what about you, Jeon YoonGi-ssi?"

"Me? Uh... Accompanying JiMin...?"

"Without telling me?" JungKook raised an eyebrow. "Don't forget you already belong to me." He reminded.

"Oh, I haven't told you yet!" YoonGi pretended to remember something. "Can I go out, baby?"

"Hmm. Don't take too long."

YoonGi nodded. Then, both YoonGi and JiMin got into the car. And finally JiMin who was holding back his laughter from earlier, laughed out loud. YoonGi who has known JiMin for a long time, just rolled his eyes. He can also guess what JiMin will say.

"I didn't think I could see this side of you!" JiMin wiped his tears. "I forget you are married."

"As long as I know my husband loves and cares for me." YoonGi didn't think this would happen to him either.

"Yes, you are lucky to have a husband who will always take care of you. I can see it in JungKook." JiMin said.

"Yeah, I'm lucky." YoonGi smiled.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi and JiMin finally reached their destination. When they get off the car, they will meet the person who will marry JiMin. If YoonGi was nervous before, now he's even more nervous. For some reason he has a feeling he can't describe for the man he's about to meet.

"Are you ready, YoonGi? It's not too late for you to withdraw you know." JiMin spoke up.

"Yes I know." YoonGi gave JiMin a small smile. "I will go represent you just this once. Only once then no more. Besides, this is one way to show how grateful I am when you agreed to be me for a while." JiMin returned the smile.

"You're the best best friend I have!"

"Tell me something I don't know."

YoonGi got out of the car then entered the cafe where they agreed to meet. The man he was going to meet was wearing a black street style shirt. The man had also chosen to sit at the end so that they would not be disturbed. Just seeing the man, YoonGi was very surprised.

"Seokie!" YoonGi covered his mouth.

The man raised his head. "Yoon?"

Almost immediately YoonGi threw himself into the man's arms, hiding his head in the chest of the man called HoSeok. YoonGi could feel the tears pooling in his eyes. HoSeok also returned the hug, holding his body close to him.

"You left me before I could explain. I hate you!" YoonGi scolds HoSeok in tears. His back was rubbed gently.

"I'm sorry." A pause. "I only knew the truth after a few days of my leaving." HoSeok apologized many times.

They just stood there for a few moments. After YoonGi calmed down a bit, HoSeok broke the hug. He cupped YoonGi's face, wiping his tears. Those cat-like eyes that were red from crying were stared at by HoSeok. He misses every moment of it. Very.

"To be honest, I have a lot of things I want to talk to you about... But, now. I need to meet my date." He said.

YoonGi took a breath before saying, "I know this is a bit ridiculous. But..." He gathers courage to look at HoSeok.

Silent.

"... I'm your date today."