Chap 16 : The Call

After JiMin and TaeHyung got home, they both took out everything they bought. With YoonGi and JungKook's help, dessert and drinks are finally on the table. They took their respective places and enjoyed the delicious food to their heart's content.

"Hmm~! Did you cook all this, Sugar?" TaeHyung praised. "It's really appetizing!" He eats more.

"Hey, I helped him too!"

"Yes, right." Yoongi giggled.

While they were eating, suddenly YoonGi's phone rang indicating that someone was calling him. 'Mom' was written on the screen. With that, he answered his phone immediately. He distanced himself from them before greeting his mother on the other line.

"Hello, mom?" YoonGi spoke up.

"Hi! Have you had your dinner?"

"I'm having dinner now."

"Sorry for bothering you. By the way, I know you had dinner with your friends including JungKook, right?"

YoonGi choked on his saliva a little before clearing his throat. "Yes...?" It must be JiMin who told her!

"That's good. I'm happy to hear that you and JungKook are getting comfortable going out together. And I'm calling to remind you about your marriage with JungKook. It will take place soon and I want to remind you about the wedding dress. Maybe on the next date you can take JungKook to buy a wedding dress."

Hearing that made YoonGi facepalm his own face. How could he forget about that? "Uh..."

"Don't forget to buy a wedding dress. If not, mom will make the choice for you." Mrs. Min said.

"Sure, mom." YoonGi sighed.

"Nice. Go and eat your dinner. Have fun with JungKook. Talk to you next time. I love you, dear!"

"I love you too." YoonGi hung up.

Then, YoonGi returned to the dining table and sat down again. Unconsciously, he exhaled heavily. Looks like something is bothering him. JiMin who noticed asked, "Who is calling you?" YoonGi wanted to whisper to JiMin but couldn't when TaeHyung interrupted.

"Yes, who called you? You seem distracted." TaeHyung looked at YoonGi straight, concerned.

"It's mom. She reminded me to buy... Umm... a wedding dress." YoonGi scrunched up his face.

"Are you the one who needs to buy the wedding dress?" JungKook asked after finishing the food in his mouth.

"I mean, mom told me to help YoonGi buy a wedding dress. You know that YoonGi and JungKook are getting married soon. Plus, this person next to me is very picky." YoonGi corrected. JiMin who was next to him just nodded, supporting YoonGi's statement.

"Yes, exactly!" TaeHyung suddenly interrupted, getting everyone's attention. "When we were dating, he always complained to me about various things. And I agree he is very picky indeed!" TaeHyung also supports that statement. JiMin hit TaeHyung on the forehead which he could only reach from his seat.

"Do we have to go with them?" JiMin asked YoonGi. YoonGi shrugged in response then said.

"Mom told me to go buy a wedding dress on the next date." YoonGi told JiMin, also heard by TaeHyung and JungKook. TaeHyung and JungKook were already looking at each other, only communicating with their eyes. "So, I think the next date is to go shopping for a wedding dress?"

JungKook exchanged glances with TaeHyung one last time before turning to look at the man in front of him, YoonGi. "Of course we can, no problem." JungKook said. "We might as well buy what we need. So, when and what time are we going shopping?"

YoonGi thought before saying, "The sooner the better. I want to prepare it immediately." And I can't wait.

While JiMin and TaeHyung exchanged glances a few times while listening to the conversation between two of their own best friends, YoonGi and JungKook. Sometimes TaeHyung also glances at JiMin. JiMin who noticed asked.

"Why?" JiMin looked at TaeHyung.

"Nothing. Something just pops up..."