Chap 10 : Double Date pt2

After spreading the picnic blanket with TaeHyung's help, JiMin took out the food from the basket they all brought while TaeHyung set up the telescope for stargazing at night. While TaeHyung was setting up the telescope, he noticed JiMin staring at YoonGi and JungKook.

TaeHyung could tell JiMin was thinking about something by the look on his face. He's... Guilty? Curious? Hesitate? After finishing installing the telescope, TaeHyung took a seat next to JiMin. JiMin just gave him a smile when he did that.

"Are you okay?" TaeHyung is worried.

"Yes... I'm okay." JiMin nodded.

"You are busy looking at them." TaeHyung said a statement. Then he added, "I noticed it."

At that moment, JiMin was already looking at his lap. TaeHyung held JiMin's chin gently, lifting his head so their eyes met. JiMin just kept quiet. But TaeHyung knew those eyes wanted to tell something. Those eyes show a lot of feelings.

"You know you can tell me anything."

JiMin distanced himself from TaeHyung. Looking at his lap, hoping TaeHyung didn't see him. Tears gather in his eyes. "I... I-I just feel guilty, JungKook." JiMin shook his head. "I don't want to know what will happen."

"YoonGi..." He is getting worried.

"I don't want to ruin our date today. Forget what happened." JiMin gave him a small smile.

"It's fine, I understand you don't want to talk now. Just know that I'm always here for you." TaeHyung smiled back.

"You are so sweet." JiMin chuckled.

Not as sweet as your smile.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

When he saw JiMin chewing his sandwich alone, YoonGi approached his best friend. TaeHyung and JungKook have disappeared somewhere. He reached for a sandwich and munched next to his friend. JiMin as usual, gives a smile to anyone he sees.

"Is it good?" JiMin started talking.

"How dare you ask that. I made this sandwich. Of course it's delicious." YoonGi hit his friend, joking.

"It's delicious, I like it."

"JungKook(TaeHyung) told me that you look like you want to talk, want to tell something. Are you good?"

"Did he tell you to talk to me?"

"If he doesn't even tell me, I'm still talking to you." YoonGi is serious. "Come on. What is it about?"

"Nothing." JiMin took a deep breath. "It's just... He and I are getting closer. The longer we date, the closer we get. He... He... He will be your husband." JiMin looked at YoonGi straight. "I can't fall in love with him. H-He will marry you not me. A-And I feel guilty. I don't want to know what will happen if our secret is revealed later."

"Calm down, JiMin-"

"He has shown signs that he likes me. If he likes me... But...! I lied to him. I already lied to him! I-"

"It's us! We have lied to them." YoonGi grabbed both of JiMin's shoulders, making JiMin stop writhing. "It's not your fault. I started and planned this. I started all this. It's not your fault. Okay?" YoonGi was getting worried seeing his friend who was almost having a panic attack.

"I'm sorry." JiMin calmed down a little.

"No, I'm the one who should apologize." YoonGi hugged JiMin tightly. "I'm sorry for involving you."

JiMin hugged YoonGi back in a warm and comfortable hug. "And I shouldn't have agreed with you from the beginning, YoonGi Hyung." JiMin whispered. "So, it's our fault together." YoonGi already knew JiMin would say that.

"Yes, it's our fault together."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook was washing his hands at the sink when TaeHyung looked at him through the large toilet mirror. JungKook turned off the tap then looked back at TaeHyung through the same mirror. JungKook's sigh didn't escape TaeHyung's ears.

"What's in your head?"

"Sugar." One word.

"What about him?"

"His reaction was strange when he got my number." JungKook still can't forget. His head hurts.

"Strange? What happened to them?"

"Them? What do you mean?"

"YoonGi(Jimin). He is also behaving strangely." TaeHyung told. "What's wrong with them?"