Chap 9 : Double Date

YoonGi and JiMin sat on the bench, waiting for the arrival of JungKook and one of his friends. Today, they have planned and agreed to do cycling activities in the park. They may also do other activities if they have time and if the weather permits.

"Oh, I think I see him!" JiMin said.

Not long after that, two stylish men who were no less handsome came towards them both. They are tall and really steal the show! They carry a bicycle by their side. JiMin waved at the two of them. "JungKook, this way!" One of them waved back at JiMin and sped up his pace.

When they were close, YoonGi focused on one of the two handsome men, knowing the face very well. He gasped, didn't notice he gasped very loudly. His eyes were wide open too. In many many people in this world, he is a friend of his future husband!? This world is really small!

"I know right! He is so handsome! His friends are no less." JiMin whispered in YoonGi's ear.

"Hey, Sugar! I didn't know you were a friend of my friend's date." Said the man who was nicknamed Baby Star Candy by YoonGi. The man was now right in front of YoonGi. YoonGi didn't even notice when he came this close. "I didn't think we would see each other again so soon."

"I want to say the same thing."

"It's good if we all know each other." JiMin interrupted. "We will be comfortable with each other then."

Suddenly, TaeHyung hit JungKook's arm. "Ouch! What's that for!?" JungKook glanced at his friend.

"Since when did you make new friends? You didn't tell me you have other friends besides me!" TaeHyung has already started his drama. JungKook just sighed, rolling his eyes. JiMin just laughed at his behavior while YoonGi was emotionless.

"Enough, stop the drama." JungKook said to his friend then looked at the two people in front of him. "We should start our morning activities now, shall we?" He got a nod from the two. With that, their morning activity began.

They started pedaling their bikes up the mountain. The view from the top of the hill never disappoints. They enjoyed and rejoiced on the way to the top of the mountain. The cycling was stopped after reaching the top of the mountain at noon.

They lean their bikes against the available trees. The four of them stood on a large rock looking at the indescribably beautiful scenery. The weather was also not too hot and windy, just perfect. Tall and large trees block the sunlight, protecting them.

"Perfect, so perfect! We have found a suitable place for a picnic." YoonGi announced, very satisfied.

"Very well. If that's the case, I'll spread a picnic blanket." JiMin volunteered, heading towards his bike basket.

"I will help!" TaeHyung said.

TaeHyung towards JiMin. The two of them began to take out all the necessary equipment that would be used later. Seeing YoonGi alone, JungKook approached him. "Hey." JungKook stood next to YoonGi. YoonGi who noticed turned towards him.

"Need anything?" YoonGi asked.

JungKook shook his head. "Nothing. I just want to have a little chat with you." YoonGi just nodded. Then JungKook asked, "Is it okay if we go out together again next time?" YoonGi made a thinking sound, looked at a mother bird who was feeding her baby.

"Don't know." YoonGi shrugged.

Silent. Then, JungKook spoke to break the silence. "But... Can I still see you at our friend's wedding? Do you know your friend is getting married? You will be there, right?" The question got YoonGi's full attention. YoonGi looked directly at JungKook, JungKook raised his eyebrows.

Silence again.

No one spoke for a moment. YoonGi replied, "Of course I'll be there." ...because I am the groom.

"So, I'll see you there."

"... Sure." YoonGi looked away.

"And one more thing." JungKook hesitated. "C-Can I have your number?" YoonGi just hummed.

"Tell me your number."

YoonGi took his phone out of his pants pocket. JungKook tells his number while YoonGi listens and enters the said number in his phone. When YoonGi wanted to save, it turned out that the number already existed in his contact list. YoonGi raised his eyebrows, looking for the name of the owner of the number in the list. JungKook? It belongs to JungKook!?

"You...!"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
Sorry for the late update, reader.
:'(

The exam is over and now I'm getting results one by one that I don't even want to know.
:-)
In addition, my line is bad because now it's rainy season here.
Lastly, I'm busy celebrating JungKook's birthday which is more important than my own birthday.
:-P

Good news, I will be active again and will continue to update as usual!
^o^