Chap 3 : Hello, Future Husband?

After the meeting at Min's house, JungKook still hasn't set a date for a date with his future partner. After being reprimanded by his mother and after a week had passed, they planned to meet together. And today is the day. His best friend, TaeHyung was also there.

They drive to their destination. Finally they arrived at a fancy restaurant. JungKook who drives, parks his car in the place provided. TaeHyung looked at his appearance through the mirror. Handsome as always.

"You seriously want me to go?"

"Yeah, after all I don't want to get married. You know me." JungKook just shrugged, didn't care.

"If that's what you say."

They both got out of the car and stopped at the entrance of the restaurant. Both TaeHyung and JungKook try to find a boy named YoonGi. Many couples were there but there was also a single person at the table who might be waiting for someone.

"Which one is he?"

"He said he was wearing a red sweater with black stripes." JungKook checked his chat with YoonGi.

"I think I found him." TaeHyung said while pointing in a direction. JungKook also looked in that direction. "Your future husband looks so cute!" Then, TaeHyung turned towards JungKook. "You definitely won't be jealous if I go to him, right?"

TaeHyung's words are so true. But, JungKook still nodded. "I will not be jealous. Just go." He insisted.

TaeHyung finally walked towards the man who looked cute staring at his phone. He was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't notice the presence of someone approaching him until he heard someone clearing his throat. He flinched a little.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay, I'm fine." The cute guy smiled at him. TaeHyung lied if he said he didn't melt look at that smile.

‼️ TaeHyung has disguised himself as JungKook

JiMin has disguised himself as YoonGi

TaeHyung as JungKook
JiMin as YoonGi ‼️

"Are you Min YoonGi?"

"Yes, its me. You are my date, right?"

"Yes, that's right. I'm Jeon JungKook."

"So... Hello, future husband?"

"Yes?"

"I-I mean, nice t-to meet you."

"Yes, me too. You are adorable."

"Um, thank you. You look good too."

"We should order something."

JiMin just nodded his head. Then, they take the menu and order the food they want to the waiter. The next thing is silence. No one spoke up until things got awkward. TaeHyung started speaking to break the silence.

"So... I heard you make music."

"Yes, Yoon— I mean, I make music. I am a songwriter and a composer." JiMin nodded with an awkward smile.

Then, a waiter came and gave them the drinks they ordered. JiMin thought he was lucky. JiMin took his glass and continued to sip until his mouth was full. He can't talk much if his mouth is full. You're smart, JiMin! JiMin praised himself.

TaeHyung's mouth formed a circle. "That's cool! Maybe you can take me to your studio and— Oh, my!"

Just listen to the word 'studio', making JiMin choke on the juice in his mouth. TaeHyung quickly handed tissues to JiMin. JiMin took it while saying thank you. TaeHyung's expression clearly looked worried. Now you've made him worry! JiMin scolded himself.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I... I'm okay." He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. JiMin was already blushing, embarrassed.

"Wait a second. Let me help you."

TaeHyung took a tissue and then leaned in a little to get closer to JiMin. "You have something here." TaeHyung gently wiped the remaining juice on JiMin's cheek near his lips. While JiMin was petrified like a stone.

Their eyes met.

This time, TaeHyung also felt heat on his cheeks. His heart also beats faster. He wondered if JiMin could hear his heartbeat. After finishing wiping the rest of the juice, TaeHyung distanced himself again, clearing his throat.

"There. I-It's clean."

"Thank you, JungKook-ssi."

TaeHyung could only nod. "Hmm."