Chapter 9 I LOVE YOU, I HOPE YOU KNOW

PETE'S POV

I woke up and i felt my eyes are little bit swelling cause of crying too much last night until i fell asleep.

The first thing comes to my mind todays is what happen yesterday,
I don't know how to feel i don't know why i act like this but the only thing i know that i felt something to vegas.

I feel betrayed on my own rules I'm so messed up i broke the rules that made by me.

i thought it's was easy to not fall in love with him, since i know i don't believe in love but when it comes to vegas why I am like this? 

I betrayed my own believes all this time when I'm with vegas i slowly broke the rule that i create on my own I'm feel so dumb right know.

But what can i do?  i can't help myself i can't stop this feelings. All i need to do is to cut off the agreement to cut off vegas in my life.

Thats the best thing i know might help me.
Maybe im Just confused with my feelings, maybe I'm just feel lonely that's why im yearning for vegas presence, that's right im just confuse.

I need to end this immediately.

After 5 days......

This is it the day the last day that i will see vegas or maybe this is the last time we encounter each other with this kind of relationship and someday we will meet by chance but not the same anymore.

I've been stressing a lot this past few hours i don't know how im gonna end this with vegas i don't know how shoul way to do this.

maybe i need to follow that flow or let's desitiny decide for us.

I'm so early here in hotel that i told him to meet him and i prepared already, yes i prepared wine and beers since i know i can't talk to him without the presence of alcohol in my body i don't have a courage.

It's still 30 minutes before our time meet up so i shower first since i brought some clothes with me.

While showering i heard a knock on the door so i dry maself in towel and put the tower around my waist and open the door and i saw vegas.

uhmm Hi, sorry i was showering let's get in” i said a little bit of embarrassed

oh you're showering” he said

yeah wait for me here im put on clothes first i already prepared some wine and beer there go first” i said and get my clothes and go to the bathroom

When I'm done i saw vegas pouring wine on the glass and he look at me and i smile at him.

I san beside him and ask him

So what's happen to that girl?  did she believe in our acting” and i laugh and grab the whine

Maybe but about yesterday pete she's intended to d---” he said but i interup him

you don't need to explain just forget what happen atleast you try to kiss a girl don't tell you didn't like it” i tease him but i feel hurt to my own words

No pete, i hope you don't get mad to what you see” he said in a low tone

why would i get mad vegas haha im not your partner” i said

Vegas didn't said anything and just drunk the can beers

Hours fast we manage to drunk all the beers and wine and i feel bit dizzy but i know i still can drink more but i felt someone looking at me and that's vegas all this time we drunk he's looking at me.

I look at him too and i saw sad in his eyes i don't know why but i suddenly put my hands on his both cheecks.

Vegas put his hands on my tights  and slowly caressing his hand up to my waist and pull me in closer to him.

I didn't hesitate and waste anymore time i kissed him and put my hands at the back of his head and pull him closer to deepen our kiss.

Our lips and tounge are dancing devouring each outhers mouth and vegas lick my tounge and my mouth down to my neck and suck each sides hard to leave a mark.

I held his hair and pull it to the pleasure i feel of vegas touches.

Vegas kissing my jaw and his right hands grab my buttocks while his left hands rubbing and ticklish my nipple inside my clothes.

Vegas lean his head closer to mine causing our lips to stick together, Vegas aggressively kissed me with his tongue roaming around my mouth.

His left hand is in the back of my head caressing my hair, while his right hand is in my nipples slowly rubbing and pinching it.

All i can do is to moan to the pleasure and strech my head back cause of too much pleasure.

Fuck im near to my ejaculation i can't hold it anymore.

fuck me already vegas” i said

Pete i don't have condoms and lube” vegas said

it's okay just fuck me already” i said in a pleaded way

Then suck this and bare the pain baby” he said

He put his two finger's in my mouth and push it in and out and round his finger in my mouth to gather all my saliva while his other hand unzip his pants and mine.

He slowly put it one by one and thrust it  in and out to my hole.

I moaned to the pleasure and pain after of streching and thrusting he position his manhood to my hole and thrust it slowly and he kiss me to ease my pain in my ass.

When his manhood all inside me already he thrust it slowly paste and faster and faster.

I moaned loudly “ughhh there there vegas harder” i groaned and feel so much pleasure every time he hit my sweet spot.

Vegas moaned “your so tight pete i think im gonna cum already” he said and moaning non stop

I cum first to the non stop of harder trust and a minute later vegas cum inside me and still thrusting until his cock calm down to twitching.

We lay in the bed and not talking to each other.

all you can hear is our breathing and gasping cause of lack of oxygen in our pleasurable activities.

I hope someday we can do this again” i whisper so he can't hear me

But to my surprise vegas look at me with confuse look but he grab me to lay my head on his arm and hug me.

I only feel this warm on him.

We sleep while hugging each other im gonna miss this hug and warm that he always gave me after our sex.

I woke up at 3 am and i look at to my side and saw vegas sleeping soundly i watch him for a 5 minutes and i stand and go to the bathroom and clean myself.

after that i write a note in the side of the table and grab my things and walk besid vegas and kiss his head.

I love you Vegas, Until we met i again” i said and leave. 

To be Continue......