Chapter 18 CONFESSION

VEGAS POV

It's  been a week since the last time i visit pete that's why i text him that i will gonna visit him tommorow.

And i just want to talk with him about us but i feel uneasy i don't know i feel nervous and scared at the same time.

Hours past I fall asleep cause of too much thinking.

I woke up, and saw on my cellphone that it's only 8 am in the morning i go to the bathroom and shower first.

Since it's still early i decided to go to the mall first to buy venice toys and to get the one i order last week.

Im on the way to pete's mansion and i remembered the test result i left in the house so i told nop to go back first i have something left.

After cameback to the house i go to my office and grab the brown envelope and walk outside.

This must be the right time to correct the mistakes or intented mistakes pete.

PETE'S POV

I'm still hunting of what khun said yesterday i know i must trust vegas and believe in him.

But I'm still worried when it comes to venice i don't want my son to feel being neglect of his own father.

I hate myself for overthinking.
Now is the time to correct what is right pete it's now or never.

If vegas doesn't accept venice then that's also the end of our any relationship we have.

I sight and turn my gaze to my son with yaya ning.

Don't  worry venice papa will always love you if your other father won't accept you.

I sight again for the last time and the maid inform me that vegas is here already so i ask her to let vegas in.

I saw vegas walking toward me but he stop at venice first and kiss venice in his forehead.

I love the way do this almost everytime he treat venice as if his own child but my smile in my face fade i way when i suddenly thought that.

What if after i confess to him, he might change and hate venice i feel sad and nervouse right now i was in my thoughts when vegas shake me and call me.

Hey pete what's wrong?

ahh ohh nothing” i said stuttering

have you eaten already?” i ask him tp ease the awkwardness

Yeah i shopping first to buy venice toys and i ate also there” he said

okay let's talk i have something to tell you” i said and added “let's end this now or never” i said in a whispers but i think he still heard it since he look at me but ignored me again.

Okay we're we gonna talk?” he said

uhmm let's talk to my office or to my room” i said yes i said to my room at first i think at the garden but i thought what if we fight i don't want anyone else and especially my child to see this kind of situation.

He agree and we both go to my room and closed the door i don't know how should we start.

What i need to say? Aaarghhhhh I scream in my mind i felt nervous in my body.

I was about to talk but vegas spoke first.

Pete i don't know how should i start this but, pete i don't want you to misunderstand me im not rushing you but-----” he stop what he want to say cause i saw him he looks shy and nervouse at the same time.