Chapter 10 BREAK APART

VEGAS POV

I feel anger and annoyed at the same to what pete was talking he said that i don't need to explain anything because we're not partner i know that but why he need to say that again and again it hurts me.

After our raw sex we lay down in the bed and he whiseper but i heard what he say

I hope someday we can do this again” pete said

i feel sad what he's talking about it looks like we will not see each other anymore.

But i ignored what he say and grab his haid to lay in my chest and caressing his hair.

I smell all his scent until we both fell asleep.

I woke up and tap my side and i didn't find pete by my side and i open my eyes there's no pete beside me.

I stand up and roamed my eyes all over the place but there's no even shadow of pete i open the bathroom there's no also and when i cam back to the bed i saw a Note's there.

The Notes:

Vegas I'm sorry, I can't betrayed myself anymore Im sorry because i broke the rule of our agreement so i call off our fubu things sorry vegas i need to end this sooner before i fell more harder to you I love you vegas im sorry i broke the rule made my by my own will, I know you don't feel the same with me that's why i don't what to hurt myself anymore.

I Love you Vegas,  Until We meet again.

I felt my tears in my cheeks it hurts so much why pete? why didn't tell me last night.

why did you left me without asking my side? did you even think what i felt for you why won't you ask me first?

Why did you left me without any explaination? Pete it's hurt we can't talk this through i have feelings for you too since day one.

I can't move my body, i feel all my body numb it's hurt all this time i hide my feelings for you cause i know you dont feel the same.

Pete if i know you that we feel the same i will make you mine already but why did you left me pete.

I rush to puth on my clothes and go to pete apartment maybe we can talk this through ang start again.

While i was driving to pete's apartment i feel my heart ache it felt heavy.

When i reach in the apartment i rush to go upstair and knock on pete door but no one answer.

Pete plss let's talk, let me in” i said but no one answering

Pete plss I love you too plss talk to me” i said but still no one answer

my anger has a limits too so i open his door by force but when i come in no ones there even Pete's things, clothes are gone.

I fell on my knee's he really leave me.
why pete why dont you ask me first.

~3 weeks after~

I can't still found him anywhere i always wait at university as in everyday to wait for him maybe he show up and i explain myself that i love him too.

That he don't need to be guilty because we feel the same.

But still he doesn't show up even his shadow i miss pete so much.

I go to kinn's bar i want to be drunk i want to ease the pain i want to earse tha pain in my heart the longing of pete presence i miss him so much why won't you show up pete.

I was drinking when someone path my shoulder i look at him i was thinking it was pete but it's kinn and porsche behind him.

I stand up immediately and go to porsche and shake him and ask him

Porsche where's pete?” i said in a pleading tone

i don't know either vegas” he said in a low tone

Plss porsche im pleading you tell me where's pete plss I'm begging” i said while crying

I'm telling the truth vegas, Pete didn't read my messages also” he said and path my shoulder “Even if he's parents doesn't know where's pete” he said and i was shock

Why pete leave without telling everyone where did he go. 

Pete Where did you go, I miss you so much pete i hope you miss me too.

To be continue......